or Connect

Posts by onesidekojax

various Band of Outsiders shirts in XS/0. some are new and unworn, while others aren't. the prices are between $80 - $120. please check out the individual listings for more details. feel free to hit me up here or on grailed. will combine shipping for multiple orders. will consider slight discounts on multiple items. grailed.com/users/12463-le-malentendu/wardrobe
i have grey BNIB officer dress shoes in a 40. let me know.
GENERAL INFO • Paypal payments only. • Priority to customers with confirmed Paypal addresses. • If you wish to purchase, PM me your paypal email address to receive an invoice. • Price does not include shipping. Please contact me for shipping quote. • Items are as depicted, and all sales final. • I have personal friends and references from Superfuture and I've sold here since 2006. PM me with general questions, and I'll be happy to assist you. Thanks everyone. / / / / /...
chainmail armor is pretty manly.
PRICE DROP TO $285.
PRICE DROP TO $420.
GENERAL INFO • Paypal payments only. • Priority to customers with confirmed Paypal addresses. • If you wish to purchase, PM me your paypal email address to receive an invoice. • Items are as depicted, and all sales final. • I have personal friends and references from Superfuture and I've sold here since 2006. • Please include 4% Paypal fee and $10 for USPS Priority shipping within the US; international orders ship for $30 with USPS Priority International...
GENERAL INFO • Paypal payments only. • Priority to customers with confirmed Paypal addresses. • If you wish to purchase, PM me your paypal email address to receive an invoice. • Items are as depicted, and all sales final. • I have personal friends and references from Superfuture and I've sold here since 2006. PM me with general questions, and I'll be happy to assist you. Thanks everyone. / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / $700, retails $2000+ up for sale is a Band of...
http://www.styleforum.net/t/316070/band-of-outsiders-xs-shirts-jacket-trench-boots
hi there. true to size with slight room to layer underneath.