or Connect

Posts by GoBlue

Already reduced to $300.
Excuse the photo, my camera died, and will take more later. The color is navy blue with a faint gray and red check pattern. I had this shipped from a place in Italy, so I wont be returning it. As you may know a size 54 is really about a size 52/42 for the slender build. As much as Id like it to fit, its not going to, so its for sale. To compare, I am 6'2", 205lbs, and usually wear between a size 44 and 42 depending on brands. The sleeves and length are great, but its...
Excuse the photo, my camera died, and will take more later. The color is navy blue with a faint gray and red check pattern. I had this shipped from a place in Italy, so I wont be returning it. As you may know a size 54 is really about a size 52/42 for the slender build. As much as Id like it to fit, its not going to, so its for sale. To compare, I am 6'2", 205lbs, and usually wear between a size 44 and 42 depending on brands. The sleeves and length are great, but its...
There is probably no better answer than that, thanks a lot!
Ive got way too many shoes, and clothes, but I do not give a crap. You only live this one time, and why does it really matter? I know what I like, and thats what Im going to do. How do you think you made it all the way to this forum in the first place?
Just get a copy of GQ or Esquire and flip through it, they always think people cant dress. Anyways, you lost me real quick there, so I just stopped trying to figure out what you were asking.
With my buy/sell experience on there, its real, just older. If you have seen the new label, its only got ISAIA on it. I dont know how old though, so maybe someone else can inform us here.
This shoe has this pretty noticeable dent on the toe, do you think it can be fixed? http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac136/dirtonthefloor/Shoedent.jpg
I just wanted to know from the experts how the sleeves are supposed to fit around your arm, especially the elbow. What Im getting at is when your arm naturally bends while standing straight, should you have a jacket that shows no wrinkles at the elbow, or is it pretty normal for most blazers and sport coats to have that natural bend in the elbow look? Its hard to explain when I don't plan on posting a picture, but thanks!
For a guy who's 6'2 200lbs, these suits fit fantastic. I have a larger upper body, so the slim effect is great. The price makes me want to jump out of a moving car, so I just waited til I found a cheap one ($60) on eBay, can't beat it. Different from you smaller folks, but another perspective.