or Connect

Posts by Darkadious

also, damn that guitar is gorgeous!! amazing haul man!
let's start things off light and then add a little bit of spice... [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] if you couldn't tell i got tired of organizing and just threw the last two on therecheers
Meh, I just like tacking pictures of things. Nearly everything I've posted I've paid less than $3 for, so I'll brag all I want. Was just a haul for one day that was ~30 including my second post.
weewoo [[SPOILER]] no rear buttons on this thing, odd [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
sorry if i haven't replied to any of your PM's in a while. got hit by a car while riding my bicycle so i've been out of commission for a bit. still alive was hitting up my spot to pick up this belvest suit i left behind, to my surprise it wasn't there. it was pretty mint, probably nice for resell, just didn't feel like taking it for whatever reason. hope whoever snagged it enjoys it some things i found while i went back: all ties are...
hey... did you miss me? [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] took some better pictures of the tombolinis you guys seemed to enjoy a bunch : [[SPOILER]] have a good night's sleep everyone @spoopoker that means a lot! appreciate it! i really enjoy the lighting in your pictures p.s. how do i tag people?
some recent stuffsgotta get that pit ventilation [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] i've never wanted something to fit me more than this shirt, sadly it's too big for me. so much goodness. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] always enjoy finding stuff like this on the $1 rack, it just shows you how much stuff people leave behind and makes you want to get out there to find more!hey sexy...]unfortunately the pants were nowhere to be found... bummer... [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] ...
just some of the sort of interesting stuff i've found kinda recentlywant to post more but the lighting outside has been kind of shit for the past couple of weekssuper awesome zegna shirt. i'd love to keep it but it's giant. labeled "m", fits like XL/XXLa few sweet pendy's, first one NAmatching orvis jackets, found these a few weeks apart at different stores.the white one is normal sized, the salmon (NA) one is knee lengthlook at how fluffy it is! it's like a portable...
haven't been at it in a while. found these while trying to find a jacket for a friend for a fabulous wedding. he didn't end up getting anything, but i sure did.
first time finding anything zegna that wasn't a shirt, and so much of it - 7x ties, 1 x tux, 1 x coatsome ties i thought might be okay. either got them because they felt nice or the pattern looked okay, assuming they were from the same person. two of the ones not pictured are BB [[SPOILER]]