or Connect

Posts by maikuraki

His pants are sold for 8800 RMB in China and you have to wait for at least 6 months too.And I think you are right about his stuff being copied in China,there are lots of bespoke shop in China today and there will be more,but there're also lots of rich people willing to spend their money on luxury stuff.
Has anyone here heard of Dan Ward?Saw it on Mr. Porter but know nothing about this brand.Thanks.
I ran into this store last time I visited HK,and I saw a employee taking pics of the whole building.The store was closed so I decided to do some window shopping:D.It was a good memory actually.
I bought a pair of petit new standard last month,I'm usually a 29 so I ordered a 27,but they're way too small...are they true to size now?
sunglasses:prada,polo:polo by RL,shorts:Jj.crew,boat shoes:sperry shirt:billy reid at j.crew,shorts:izzue,boat shoes:sperry
J.Crew tweed blazer Uniqlo corduroy shirt Uniqlo sweater 5cm pants Clarks DBs
I may need some advise on these Jones boots.I'm a EU42/US9 in most of my shoes,anyone knows what size should I take in these?Thanks for any information.
good for you man!
Anyone familiar with Billy Reid Fit 2 shirt sizing?I'm 5'9''/140,I want to know if a S could fit me well?Thanks.
I may need a CDG wallet because the zip fastening and the internal coin pouch is very useful to me. But I'm not sure about the quality.