or Connect

Posts by evacuatingheaven

i'm pretty sure they carry the 511 at most urban outfitters right now. i tried them on last week and they're pretty sweet. The leg is more tapered than the 514, which is a straight leg i think. i was going to go buy some 511's to hold me over until my rakers get here, but i bought some samurai's on sufu instead!
you might want to double check the inseam, i just returned my new cure 28 today and the inseam was 34".
dane cook is appalling. i've been listening to a decent amount of comedy at work lately, and my favorites so far have been dave chappelle, bill cosby, and bill hicks.
bump
lately: das oath r.e.m. yellow pills comp anyone else going to SXSW? i'm really excited to see stooges, fucked up, boris, andrew wk, sloan, etc..
Prices Dropped!
to the top
bump
Quote: Originally Posted by Asch How much will the Nudies stretch? My true waist is 29", but where my jeans typically sit at the hip is about 31". For raw denim I assume a 31" waist wouldn't work? (Pardon my raw virginity.) Then again, I'm not into a super-slim fit, so maybe stretch would be okay... Yeah, you'd probably want to go with a 30" or so. As far as I can tell, a good rule of thumb for Nudies is to size down one for a good fit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Asch How much will the Nudies stretch? My true waist is 29", but where my jeans typically sit at the hip is about 31". For raw denim I assume a 31" waist wouldn't work? (Pardon my raw virginity.) Then again, I'm not into a super-slim fit, so maybe stretch would be okay... Yeah, you'd probably want to go with a 30" or so. As far as I can tell, a good rule of thumb for Nudies is to size down one for a good fit.