or Connect

Posts by Scottiethebody

Quote: Originally Posted by chrisjustinparr Not a DBS. A V12 Vantage. I do believe that is a DBS. I personally have always been very fond of this car: Toyota 2000gt Also, the Porsche Carrera GT was a totally new template wasn't it? or am i wrong?
Quote: Originally Posted by epb I'm with Dburr - Ferrari had a bad-looking passel of cars, starting with the 308 and ending with the 355 (and yep, I'm including the F40, F50, and 288GTO). Their performance for the time might have been stellar, but I don't much care for the looks of any of them. I met the 360 with a sigh of relief that the bad days were over. That aside, I recommend against the 3x8 cars because they're lousy bang for the buck. If you're...
Quote: Originally Posted by baseball_guy I would take a Corvette over both of those choices. i was surprised no said this yet. For the price point i would much rather have a higher mileage C5 corvette than either of these two but for the sake of the poll eh.... i would say probably the s2000
Quote: Originally Posted by Southern-Nupe It's apparent, I'm in the minority. However, I really don't find the present 5 series all that ugly. It's one of the few cars in that class, that appears capable of balancing subtle classy lines, with something rather unique and sporty. I say this when compared to the previous generation E-class and current Audi 6. I find the present E-class hideous, and the Audi slightly bland but handsome. It'll be...
Quote: Originally Posted by Man Of Lint You look great. May I suggest that the shirt fit is a touch large at the shoulders. The shoulder seams are hanging over a bit too much. Since you stated you are working out, I'm sure you'll fill out over time and the shirt shoulders will rest perfectly. I give you a 7 out of 10. A fine start. Thank you for sharing the photo. Your bravery to submit to the firing squad here is admirable. I do have my...
Quote: Originally Posted by AThingForCashmere Scotty, just two suggestions: 1. The vest is small on you. Not by much, and your girlish figure (that's a compliment) makes the best of it. Still, I'd like to see you with the jacket on and no vest. 2. That tie clashes with your outfit. Try one that's more patterned and more toward a truer shade of red. I was waiting for someone to say the vest was to small, i typically can never find...
Quote: Originally Posted by laxinthe303 My wife exclaimed that you look "adorable" that that for what its worth. much appreciated Quote: Originally Posted by ChrisLiu I like it. If I HAVE to nitpick I would say your tie is too strong and vivid displayed on a plain white shirt. Reminds me of a 19th century western banker. Maybe a vest with 6 buttons, and a solid color skinny tie? Or if you like this old look why not throw...
The only thing i would not buy factor refurbished are TV's and Game systems
The E39's are still my favorite and the front end strike me as somewhat Jaguar-ish but never the less MUCH improved over the previous body style
Quote: Originally Posted by dhaller The problem with the 458's shape is that it isn't "designed" so much as it's "calculated" - it's more a nod to physics (or at least aerodynamics) than to Pininfarina tradition. Now, that itself is pretty cool (science run amok usually is) and should appeal to lovers of extremes, but there is something essentially un-Italian about such an approach. It's certainly not "ugly", but it IS an example of form following...