or Connect

Posts by c00kz

I have had these hemmed and tapered to show off tall footwear better. I'm just not at the point where I can rock a slightly slouchy fit. The fabric used here is my favorite part. I included some close-ups so you can see the contrast between pieces. It seems slightly waxy but subdued; distressed but nowhere near drkshdw/ro. 15.5 - 16 waist 11.5 - 10 thigh 11 rise 6.5 hem; just under, 6.5 but leg is a little wider. 27 inseam; longer relaxed rise means leg fits longer.
This is in pristine, essentially unworn condition. I don't believe I ever wore it out. Sightly nautical, will pair well with APC for your 70s french sailor kick. Cotton/Cash blend. Hung only for pics, of course. Price Drop--this is new without tags!
Bought from here and I didn't wear very frequently. Button was loose so it's been reinforced, and these were originally 32" inseam but they're right at 30" now.
I've worn these out once so they're in great condition (minus a snag on the green trimming on the right boot--see pic for detail). I magic-erasered the vibram sole; you'll probably want to do similarly if you want to keep them close to white. I usually take an 8 in sneakers and 7 in shoes/boots, and these fit just a little snug so you will have some flexibility regarding sizing if you're a little smaller.
Just read the latter half of the thread. What the fuck
Looking to replace my standby wet-weather boots (red wing GT). I want something a little taller and more elegantly shaped. Think a higher and straighter instep, a raised but pointed toe box, simple punched eyelets without hardwear, thicker sole. Goodyear stitching is okay. An angular, sidezip combat is what I want. I like KVA and CP, and I have Raf but not sure I want to put those through water regularly. Are there options I haven't explored? Danner service boot sounds...
Oh right, I hear "olive" and immediately think about the Italian calf skin greens. I'm not one for fishtails but that one up there is looking damn slick.
Whoring this out again. [[SPOILER]]
Fuckin called it.But Drew, did you intend for Coppidge to be interpreted along the lines of "copping"? Like, "yo dog mad cops son"?
Plot twist: Drew is actually just changing his name to John Coppidge.