or Connect

Posts by c00kz

Quilted riders but I wouldn't say no to a moto.
Uggs have made it hard to like suede/reversed leather ann boots.
I wear my GTs exclusively as wet weather boots, been doing that since 09.. naturally that means I wear them days in a row if I need to. I don't know about sweat but rain has never made them so damp I've had problems.
Was pretty cool.Cafe was undesirable, impressionist area was good. Outside was great.
Past weekend:A few shots after a wedding reception. Second is kind of cheesy. [[SPOILER]]
It's the Italian calfskin in olive. Every time I need to go outside I smile when I reach for the jacket. Re: calf v lamb, the break in period really isn't something to be feared. I've got three cow hide jackets and though you'll want to wear it a bit at home first for the creases to set in your arms, once you're good the structure and the way the jacket sits on you makes you feel like a million bucks.
Some of those sleeves look fucking awful.
Can't really see much but a few shots after a wedding reception this weekend. Second is kind of cheesy. [[SPOILER]]
I tried it on, it seemed really soft and unstructured like a fleece. I didn't like it. Is there only one version floating around?
Sinned--they are Giorgio Bratto, actually! Note the lack of round toe haha.