or Connect

Posts by c00kz

Thank you!
The clothing which has the obnoxious lettering is a lost cause but it is silly to turn away something which fits all your criteria because you don't want to alter the piece, especially when you can do so without paying money. Ideally, clothing should be purchased without any compromise or alteration but that's often not very practical or affordable. Take a look at how often people buy expensive oxfords and make trips to the tailor to augment the fit just a tad. Do you not...
The stitched-on stuff can easily be removed..
Ha, definitely.. It'll be nice. By the way, none of you guys might have a good recommendation for a cinch-back, coated black, slim straight jean or pant, eh? "/ First thing I thought was the MJ/Wrangler, but those are really expensive and I don't even know if they can be found anymore. I missed a pair on ebay a month or so ago. I tried on a pair of OBEY warsaw coated black at a shop near here. They're going for 130, the fit is pretty good (inseam's a little long- to be...
Hey guys, so I got in touch with Gordon from BiG, I'm going to return the hemmed unworn jeans and they'll be available for sale at the store and online until they sell, after which I'll be able to exchange. By chance, I'm going to nyc in late December so I'll get a chance to look around BiG (and everywhere else!) so that should be nice. Anyway, I feel like this can help out anyone else who has run into the same circumstances. EDIT: Also should be noted that after they...
Quote: Originally Posted by Marslyr So after much reading and some internal debate, I think I'm looking to get myself some jeans from APC, although I'm not sure which cut I'd prefer, and the sizing.. I dunno. :P Today I went into a Barney's in the hope of being able to try on some, but the smallest size they had was a thirty which I know would've been far too large. So I tried on some nudies and hope you guys might be able to help me figure it out....
Quote: Originally Posted by tor Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that every piece of footwear has "free returns" as the first thing listed under the picture? That's telling. If you look around, you can imagine a scenario where the companies were wondering why footwear wasn't selling well online, and what they can do to change it. Seems like every large store offers free returns on footwear now.. boosts customer confidence.
What's the other side of the reversible look like?
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira lol@Sept.09 lecturing about what everyone does. If you want a pair of cheap, crappy jeans, buy them. If you want a pair of quality denim, shell out This is no place for such rational thinking.
+1. Might pardon flip flops and AE tanktops then. Might.