or Connect

Posts by c00kz

Theoretically the waist will stretch because you're regularly applying pressure to the length. You aren't to the leg, so it wouldn't stretch by the same mechanism.. besides, have you ever put on a pair of jeans and just lit up and grinned, because they were the exact fit you were looking for? If you have, that's neat, but I've never had that.. all the jeans I can remember buying were a game of compromise when I got them, but I eventually grew to love them to death. I'm not...
Are these from a while ago? I remember the AE trenches being double breasted and belted.
I went ahead and got the tote with the Tanner discount- anyone else own it? I'm really excited, it seems absolutely made for my needs.
I wouldn't say they're 'bad guys' because they're not taking the same product and selling it to the same market which I usually characterize knock-offs as doing.. but to say Cp designed the stan smith? That's a little ridiculous.
I sized down 1/2 as well. Next time around I'm sizing down a full. That heel slippage will hurt if you don't find a sole or something else to cup the backside of your heel..
Hm, really.. It looks pretty similar to the stan smith which adidas has been selling since the 70's, minus the brand stripes and logo at the heel. Besides, Cp intended to create iconic and traditional sneakers with premium materials and craftsmanship- it kind of follows that they'd use an existing iconic sneaker.
They're not copying something exclusive to Cp, that silhouette is pretty generic now.
One time code.. kind of like the student discount at RugbyRL? What price do you want for the code OP?
Do people regularly buy/sell coupons?
Thank you!