or Connect

Posts by c00kz

He's asking if the protection is for cosmetics or if the protection is for the integrity of the construction, smartass.
Purchased the 3sixteen/tanner collab tote in black recently and took it out with me today but I'm just not feeling it. I absolutely love the weight and feel and quality, but I have really narrow shoulders and it does not feel secure on my shoulders and is a bit too deep to use as a handbag (I'm 5'6"). I'll add pictures later, retails around 190, I'm asking for 150 shipped. http://the189.com/wordpress/wp-conte...-Tote-Bag4.jpg
Personally I like the double cuff better. I dislike the bunching up in the lower leg with the smaller upturned cuff. It also fits with the simple, bold and clunky pattern.
Definitely not anything particular in mind, just show me what you have. I know it's easy to spend easily with accessories so maybe someone has come across a card case they don't have need for. Prefer leather without printed branding or pebble-grain, but that's about it.
Any links to literature about Somet? Or anyone with knowledge.. The website isn't helpful and retailers have pretty redundant stats and jazz.
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May They don't. Shipping is about 15 to Canada and 25 to the states. It's amazing how many people say "I'll take it, what's your paypal address" and then disappear off the face of the earth. If that's you, I am not holding your item for you, so get payment in or I'll sell it to someone else. ^^
Quote: Originally Posted by brandall10 Interesting, I swore I thought I read about darts in the 003 once before, but I guess that would make sense to have them in the slim fits. In a 28 003, that's an 8.5" rise, which is pretty aggressive... I would prefer a slightly more relaxed fit over my 27" NS. In other words, rockstar around my midsection, but not calf-hugging tight down low. I want these to be a somewhat versatile jean if I'm going to wear...
True. I tried them on late at night in the dark of my dorm room before reaching the conclusion that they weren't for me, lol.. probably jumped to conclusions too soon. It's likely I was so worried my investment wouldn't be realized, so I freaked out too. But I'm glad these fit as well as they do. As a short guy these have a bit of lengthening effect on my legs, which is nice, as it makes me look a little bit taller- at least proportioned correctly. That seems to be the...
Those look great. And believe it or not, I took my somet out of the packaging (they were to be returned) and tried them on before I sealed the box and realized I had no idea what I had an issue with originally. They fit so great, I've never had a pair of jeans fit so nicely before! After deciding they were a keeper, I did a hot soak and have been wearing them ever since. Man, they were rigid as nails at first but they're comfortable now. They fit super slim in the thigh...
Quote: Originally Posted by mjo317 I just got my order of black cherry GTs, and I'm loving them. I sized one down from my Sperrys and it was a perfect fit. On another note, why is everyone's feet so damn big? I'm almost ashamed to say that my GTs are a size 7 So are mine. These look great, I've got room in the front but these are very narrow so the sizing is as low as it goes.. Just looking at the insole is a little alarming, it's as narrow as...