or Connect

Posts by c00kz

Going to be in ny tomorrow morning through the eighth or tenth.. any good upcoming sales I should check out? Sales, not really shops.. I want to do A.P.C. Surplus, Uniqlo.. is OC good with sales?
I've got a couple pairs of jeans as well a few other items I want to sell.. Use varies item to item but generally each is in great condition. Ask questions, request pics, etc.. Shipping cost is split. I'm okay with shipping elsewhere, run your location by me and I'll figure out cost. Thanks for looking. 1. Corpus Rye Raw sz. 28 --- $50 > $45 > $40 waist: 14.5" ; rise: 9" ; leg: 10.5" ; hem: 6.5" ; inseam: 34" Skinny jean with interesting denim and details. Wish I...
Read somewhere of small operation mills overseas which produce high-quality wool products- can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm tired of merino pilling and balancing fit with quality and cost.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kai Does anyone else thing this style is ugly, or am I just too old to appreciate the latest thing? Seriously.. ?
Chuck Taylors are a couple steps backwards I think.. Brown desert boots are very versatile without being bland, I suggest you get those even if you've got a little bit to wait. Zappos is usually all about good service and restock things quickly. I've got a question- I bought a cheap wool blend peacoat last year, it lasted me a season and right now it's fine for california winters. I'm going to nyc next weekend and desperately need something very warm and functional. I'm...
Um, depending on how much water you use (I used a washing machine), the water turns into a disgusting, incredibly dense olive/brown. It stains the pocket bags and the "SOMET" tag inside the waistband. I don't really mind about the staining but I would not like to have been letting that rub up against my body, clothes, furniture, etc.
Quote: Originally Posted by so1id Can someone recommend me a nice pair of raw jeans to wear for everyday use? I have a pair of Levi's 514 jeans that I wear pretty much everyday but I would like something that's a bit higher in quality. My budget is under $200. I'm also about 5'6" and 137 lbs. I lift weights 3 days of the week and my thighs measure about 20" and my waist is 30". The problems I usually encounter are that the slim jeans are too long or its...
Soak- the color of the water after your soak should be enough to convince you the right choice was made.
He's asking if the protection is for cosmetics or if the protection is for the integrity of the construction, smartass.
Purchased the 3sixteen/tanner collab tote in black recently and took it out with me today but I'm just not feeling it. I absolutely love the weight and feel and quality, but I have really narrow shoulders and it does not feel secure on my shoulders and is a bit too deep to use as a handbag (I'm 5'6"). I'll add pictures later, retails around 190, I'm asking for 150 shipped. http://the189.com/wordpress/wp-conte...-Tote-Bag4.jpg