or Connect

Posts by c00kz

Quote: Originally Posted by Listi www.hypebeast.com ^^^ They're the big sneaker site. http://hypebeast.com/2010/01/patrick...er-collection/ Seems so out of place.. Oh, sorry op don't know the code. Check the archive in nsb?
They still have a whole bunch of button-front shirts. I picked up 3 oxfords in xs and going back tomorrow for a couple other things.
lol, they're dunks.
Quote: Originally Posted by hibbleton brown desert boots with black jeans, yay/nay? Thought it was obnoxious but after looking at a bunch of self edge pics I really like it. Esp coated black.
There's definitely fashion conscious women who recognize men's fashion for what it is but to them, I guess it still comes down to personal preference. Fashion isn't always great to the opposite sex. Then there are the ones who don't understand and just think it's unfashionable and behind the times and w/e but if you look at what they personally like..
I like light blue oxfords. Police officer-chic?
Wear them less often.
For me, it's not so much they're made horribly (used to own a jacket and a couple shirts) it's just that they're cheaper copies of something else. The things which they didn't design put them out of consideration for me.
Uniqlo socks all the way. I think I've bought about 15 or so pairs, maybe more.
Separate thread maybe.