or Connect

Posts by c00kz

Added measurements.
Navy.
Idk his name but I'm pretty sure I saw the guy from Street Etiquette there the other day lol.
That looks great man. It's nice seeing a thicker cardi which isn't stretched taut over someone's too-wide chest.
Well, it kind of is.
Is it even possible to rebound from that without serious medical conditions?
Think the shoulders would be too wide if he sized up.
This makes no sense. You say the stuff is low-quality and cheap, and you're still confused why they aren't liked?
ALL SOLD A couple shirts I definitely don't wear. The Uniqlo stuff is literally a couple days old. Add 3 dollars to help for shipping/fees, thanks. Let me know if you need any more measurements or pictures. Thank you. 1. J.Crew button-down oxford xs (white) Worn 2-3 times, washed and never touched again. p2p: 18.5" ; shoulders: 16.5" 2. Uniqlo flannel s NWOT p2p: 19" ; shoulders: 17" 3. Uniqlo oxford s (gray) NWOT p2p: 18.5" ; shoulders: 17" 4. Uniqlo oxford s...
The stuff looked picked over and the selection isn't great but it's just basics. The lambswool sweaters are a little scarce but there are still a couple (considered getting one), fleece is thriving and the merino (premium cotton?) cardigans look healthy. I haven't checked the sizes though, it could be that the cardigans are in large sizes like the blazers.