or Connect

Posts by c00kz

The first might be passable, I don't know what you're thinking with the last two?
They look too tight around the seat to me.. There's no drape in the back and just looks uncomfortable.
Not cashing in on the tragedy, just carrying on business as usual but donating proceeds to charity. With the number of people who wake up early to shop on these sites I think that would have been more succesful. Idk how many people got on, read the message, then sought out a charity to donate to.
I was thinking the same.. usually what happens is people twist consuming to make it charitable like giving a (sometimes large) portion of rev to charity while rewarding shoppers with something stupid.
Just going to leave this here
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=520 Definitely not Sf approved but I've got a pair of OBEY which satisfy those requirements except color. I love them, I just wish they were better made. At least on the level of my Somets. BiG is a store, Blue in Green.
When you have to tell people you don't buy stuff at the mall but when you do tag along, you a) constantly check the care tag and scoff at any portion of acrylic, nylon etc. b) shudder at imagining paying anything more than 50% off the retail c) keep in mind you're only looking for "basics" Always thought selvedge Levi's were pretty distinguishing. Average mall consumer needs to give a lot of effort to get ahold of LVC which to anyone outside of the know looks...
Measurements on the uniqlo please.
Think I scooped the last one in M.
Quote: Originally Posted by praguewatermelon Does ACNE's denim normally fade fast? Quote: Originally Posted by praguewatermelon I bought a pair of ACNE and, after having worn them for no more than 3 weeks, I already got some clear fades (shown in the pix below). I didn't get fades like these with APCs even after wearing them for more than 1 month. ..