or Connect

Posts by c00kz

What's a good suggestion for thin cotton cardigans? I really liked J.Crew's cotton/cash but they don't seem to have much anymore. It's necessary they be not-so-warm or substantial.
Those look great, keep the double cuff! I'd make them just a little smaller but I like them.
Looks like a great straight leg. Enough folds without a big stacking effect.
How long did you leave them in there for?
I know you're asking about shoes but just swap your shirting order. For athletic shoes, you'll probably want to stick with classic white sneakers. Asics and other running/riding shoes are too colorful and inappropriate, like when you see them on people in sweats at the grocery store. You mentioned church and going out friday nights.. Clarks Desert Boot in a darker shade of brown is probably best.
Stuff like this makes me wonder what made mjk stick to shirting.
Any suggestions for a navy or gray herringbone double breasted pea-looking jacket? Wool, lined, vented, stand up collar.. Kind of like a trench but without epaulets and belt.. Pretty open but I don't like sterlingwear.
drops
Have you been steadily losing weight? 1500 cal/1 day with exercise should be putting you at a pretty large defecit. Hell, I lose weight at 1500 (5'6" ; 130).
This is a quick question. Get the 32.