or Connect

Posts by c00kz

No chance of measurements eh? Interested in the cardigans and the medium crews
Yup, and unless you cinch your belt very tight, walking around will drop the waistband of your pants and bring the crotch down farther towards your knees.
How much time do you spend on your knees dude? : / I've had my 003's for way longer than you and I'm not even close.
Are they new? I like the jacket.
Sweater's ugly and looks like you went crazy with sizing down on jeans from the top.
Or a severely open front shirt.
I prefer it also, it's refreshing. The gold rivets really set em off, especially when new.
Levi's Capital E maybe? Up to one hundred dollars you're looking at the essentially the same kind of denim with increasing little features of embellishments, imo. Capital E's sold as slightly more "premium" and they're pretty conservative in shape and color. The available sizes should also speak of target customers.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mountains It's a good-quality jean for $80 with a logo in dark stitching. Considering the price, it's far better than any of the mall brands at retail (J Crew, GAP, PRL, Uniqlo, etc etc). Not really.. the places you listed are usually better than and preferred over paper-thin designer denim. Usually without the R's or something similar.
There are hundreds of pages in this thread with tons of the same recycled information, measurements, pictures, etc. Go to the first, and read. Bad internettiquete to come and expect answers to naive questions asked hundreds of times already without having contributed anything yourself, y'know..