or Connect

Posts by c00kz

Damn, I had that jacket in blistered lamb. If ever there was a piece I regretted selling...
I'm thinking troll.
I don't know if this sort of thing is allowed, but I have the +J stretch cashmere cardigan, medium, in brown. Too big, should have gone with small. But before I return, I was wondering if anyone on here wants it. Also, the chunky v neck, small, black. Same deal.
I like the starkness of that white a lot. I think a lot of techy stuff like arcteryx and aether looks good in a cold clinical white, like that one limited edition rolltop rucksack that I can't remember who made. I think it was ripstop or some proprietary material.
Most styleforvm fit in the last couple pages. [[SPOILER]]
LolSaturday night, tucked v untucked. Went to do sushi and karaoke, couldn't get a room so went to a dive across town. The band playing was pretty good. Need to get the sides of my head shaved soon [3]. [[SPOILER]]
For every good piece of MMM footwear there seems to be like five ugly trompe l'oiel pieces which cost twice as much.
I'm trying, but I really can't find anything that's really jumping at me this time around.. the corner is a wash, forward and LVR didn't have a lot of cool purchases.. I think I could probably pick up a slouchy knit but I'd be doing it just to participate in purchasing.Guess I'll wait till end of season.
Thanksgiving, or something. [[SPOILER]]