or Connect

Posts by c00kz

Two nwt items, didn't work out with sizing. One's heavy-gauge v-neck, black, small; other is the stretch cashmere cardi, brown, med. V-neck: 50.00 Cardigan: 70.00 Both fit TTS, cardigan is not smaller due to stretch factor and the v-neck is just a little too thick for my tastes.
Trying to make room in the closet! Fits TTS, measurements upon interest. Worn once retailed for 60-80 I think.
Pre-owned, pretty lightly worn. I wear a 40 in pretty much everything but athletic stuff. 40 is a little roomy in Raf though. Marigela, CP both 40.
I can deal with the TB pull tab but the placket is a little much.. otherwise decent, shape from the top looks like raf without the round toeline
Did the du with scripty chest piece circa 07 just say he had great taste
The v-neck (black) is Small, the cardigan is Medium (brown). Heavy gauge for 50 shipped, stretch-cashmere (so nice) for 70 shipped. Offering here for about a week before a return.
The v-neck (black) is Small, the cardigan is Medium (brown). Heavy gauge for 50 shipped, stretch-cashmere (so nice) for 70 shipped.
The v-neck (black) is Small, the cardigan is Medium (brown). Heavy gauge for 50 shipped, stretch-cashmere (so nice) for 70 shipped.
Technical/Luxe messenger bag. Something with a stabilizer strap. Something that looks good and is an "iconic" traditional shape, but also weather-resistant and practical. 25 liters and up would be cool. SIze zips you can polish and dress up, thicker stacked sole and water resistant? Cotton mid length trench, leather accents, horn, etc. Mixed-material jackets? Leather and wool but NOT varsities.