or Connect

Posts by c00kz

Random shot I never shared Not really detailed, but I liked wearing it like this time to time. Starting to crave another TOJ; I really like the idea of diamond quilt and band collar, but I may go for something more simple with a symmetrical front zip. Easier for active living, cross body straps, etc etc.
[[SPOILER]]
I have no idea. Apparently, the mechanic just charged it a while and said it fires up as it's supposed to. Admittedly it was cold the nights I tried, but it seriously wouldn't start. Idk if it's a weather thing but the bike didn't start up when it was sunny the following days either. I mean, getting stranded sucks. I may have to hit him if I tell him about that and he smiles and goes "ah yeah, that ducati personality"
Ended up with a restored 98 monster 750, mildly cafed. Will post pics as soon as it's back from the shop. As beautiful and bad ass as it is, I may trade it in for something more practical that doesn't require half of my commute time to warm up. Not especially keen on the current generation monsters, though.
07 as well, 800. Mostly stock but they are devastatingly handsome bikes. Any thing I should be wary of? I think this one had its tank replaced..
If all goes well I should have a Monster S2R in a few.. very excited.
I feel like it could work... but I would not blame the IH, he realistically could've been ccp head to toe and it still would've looked awkward. Combination of sleeve lengths, leg width, etc... Clothes are wearing him, not other way around
Sure is
^Yeah, for the most part not something you can casually plug your cc info into last minute
It was the smile that did it for me