or Connect

Posts by c00kz

Lowered price.
Price drop.
Price drop.
Looks like the shell is a blend and the lining is poly.
Little too big for me (5'6" ~135 lbs) Picked up off here, interested in a quick sale. Jacket measurements: pit to pit 20" shoulders 17.5" sleeve 24" length sans collar 27.5" waist at middle button 19" Trouser measurements: waist aligned 15.5" inseam 27.5" (inches of fabric to be let out) hem 8" rise...
Hey, updated with some measurements. Coreyaugustus, the back is double vented. I'd really like to see this gone so throw me offers.
Updated with measurements and price. I'd really like this gone so feel free to make offers/trades. Try not to lowball too hard, though.
Mainline Marc Jacobs jacket; selling because the sizing doesn't work for me. It's a basic bomber with some subtle details like brass snaps, etc. This is in used condition. Snaps, zippers all work well and there are no holes in the lining, pockets, or exterior. shoulder to shoulder : 18.8 in armpit to armpit : 20.5 in sleeve length: 24.5 in total length from rear without collar : 23.5 in Don't know what season it's from but retail was around 1500. Willing to trade, but I...
Price drop
I had the trousers hemmed but never got a chance to wear the suit out--lost some weight and it also was a little roomy to begin with. Listing as an interest check for now, but will likely go for sale. I have NOT sold suits here before and don't know the going price for unworn lower-middle tier suits. If my asking is unreasonable, feel free to make offers. Message me if you have any questions, thanks. Jacket measurements: 17.5" shoulders 21" pit to pit 23" sleeves 28"...