or Connect

Posts by c00kz

I wear armored motorcycle leather most of the year so I suppose it's relatively comfortable. The lining, though, is objectively awesome. Extremely smooth and it's got that lovely "cooled" effect when slid on.It looks to me like the bottle green is a more saturated hue, which I guess can make it look darker. The earthiness of olive definitely lends itself to the darker, more understated side of things.
I think it's got more to do with lighting conditions, iPhone seems to change foreground colors to work with background colors for color balance, I think the green is really susceptible to this.
Yeah, the olive green. Floored by how smooth and comfortable it is, inside as well outside.
I got this a few days ago but haven't had time to take good pictures. Not that these are good pictures, but at least there's some sunlight before I go to work. [[SPOILER]]
Got tracking number late July 5th/Early July 6th, getting a "not found at this time" message when trying to search. Anyone else get this? Do I try again in another day? It's only an issue because there are two addresses it may have been sent to.
It may seem like an accident waiting to happen if you haven't navigated traffic before. You are generally more attentive on a bike (less distractions). As long as you compensate for the natural vulnerability by planning your moves early, giving plenty of space, and ensuring your safety isn't dependent on a driver seeing and reacting to you, you're doing things right. You can do a lot to prevent accidents, but unfortunately, not everything: getting rear-ended sucks.
I want an extremely breathable denim suited for hot weather. Lightweight is probably a good idea, but my focus is on breathability. I was thinking about the linen blends until I saw the painters. Any suggestion between the two, or any alternatives? I wear a 29 in wg elephant 2, want to stay around the same shape with a major cut on the inseam.
I can kind of understand what you're saying. All else equal, maybe a complicated design takes more to execute. But realistically, it's easy to imagine a scenario in which stopping a run of some over-done design to do a simple one might be more expensive. Also, take a look around. Finding clean shapes and lines like WANT has is just hard. There isn't much of it around and I expect there would be a premium tied to the minority aesthetic.Yes, I agree WANT is a label. That's...
You're saying it's too "simple" for the price? That is, simple designs should cost less, complicated designs should cost more?WANT's lack of a designer label is what makes customers come their way in the first place.
Is that this: http://www.styleforum.net/t/255388/temple-of-jawnz-a-2-bomber-46