or Connect

Posts by caid-bp7

Prepping for the Christmas season:
Beer share at Prairie Sun Brewery on Saturday HIghlights for me were Jai Alai (first time) and Hoppin Frog's B.O.R.I.S.
This was my first time having Heady. It was everything I wanted it to be. Now to find more.
The Temptress
Hmm - I have a mediocre untappd account (sticksandbombs should anyone wish to add me) that doesn't prove much other than I do like beer. I'll figure out what I can come up to with prove my legitimacy other than really old lurking accounts. I think I'm all the way up to 100 posts in the 5 years I've been on superfutute.
Had I known there was an active beer thread here (I stick to my subscriptions) I would for sure have the 100 posts required to join. Have fun guys.
Wouldn't this all have been so much better if Drew had just stuck with the June 30, 2013 cut-off and everyone who ordered after that was SOL?
I keep an old arcteryx vest in my office for this exact reason. It's an incognito bib.
I just find it funny that since no one has posted that they received their jacket on SF people assume that no jackets have been sent out. Do you really think the entirety of the TOJ market hangs out in this thread?
RO F/W14