or Connect

Posts by ArteEtLabore14

Damn you Harry Redknapp and VDV!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by CSCoHammers7 "Rooting" a phone is essentially granting yourself administrative access so that you can flash your own custom software, or ROMs, in addition to the ability to edit certain data you normally couldn't reach (Deleting preloaded apps...). For example, if you like the interface on one Android phone but you like the specs better on another, you probably can just buy the phone with the hardware you like best and flash...
Does anyone know of any good books or websites that explain how video games are made? I'm not talking about code books, but something that shows the processes and talks about what types of games use what types of programming languages, etc.
Quote: Originally Posted by Brian SD Thought so myself. Man U was godlike yesterday Ehh. Blackburn was just shit.
What does it mean to "root" a phone? And what are the different data plans on Verizon?
Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent I got rid of him a couple of weeks ago - he'd done nothing since his hat-trick. And now he's second in the scoring table. My heart hurts =(
Who's more likely to play this week, Van der Vaart or Chris Brunt?
Quote: Originally Posted by ConcernedParent I've had a blackberry and an iphone... the blackberry should not even be in this discussion. Really? I have several friends who own Blackberries and they love them. But they've never had an iPhone, so there's that. What's the biggest area(s) where the Blackberry doesn't compete, in your opinion?
I'm getting a new phone and this will be my first "smartphone." I'm curious what you folks think is best. I will be using it mainly for texting, e-mailing, and surfing the web. Also, which plans are most expensive or are they basically equal? Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by canstyleace Dont buy, but if you must then brown. Thanks for the advice. Out of curiosity, what don't you like about them?