or Connect

Posts by ArteEtLabore14

I'm planning on visiting Ireland this summer but I'm not sure how long I'll want to stay. As I have no commitments to worry about I can just go back whenever. What I want to know is if it's possible to book a round-trip ticket with an open/adjustable/flexible return date, because 1 way tickets are almost as expensive as a round-trip ticket! Thanks. Oh and MetroStyles if you wanted to give me some of those air miles you were talking about in the CC Rewards thread, I'd...
I don't think it necessarily looks "cheap" but I don't think it looks like a $250 watch. To my eye it looks like those $80 Fossil watches that were really popular ~5 years ago. I'd save the money for something nicer.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nananine EVE is incredibly boring as a game. You need to be a part of a huge corporation in 0.0 space for it to be interesting... and then it becomes the best game ever. Are you speaking from experience? If so, are you still playing?
Quote: Originally Posted by CSCoHammers7 He's def gonna be huge one day, so much potential and already shining early. As far as making the playoffs his rookie year, let's not forget what division the Rams play in haha. No doubt the NFC West is garbage. That being said, it's still pretty amazing what Bradford has done with that receiving corps.
So far it's just kind of boring. Traveling is really annoying and combat is just lock target, activate weapon, activate shield booster, rinse, repeat.
Sam Bradford is really making a case for Rookie of the Year. Only other player at the moment who is up there with him is Suh, and I think the voters are more likely to give it to an offensive player especially a QB.
Either cashback or points I can use on "stuff" like iPods, gift cards, etc. I don't travel that much so airline miles or hotel points don't help me much.
Quote: Originally Posted by JhwkMac hard to argue with the new macbook air That is unless you want to watch a movie, listen to music, install a program, or do anything that requires inserting a CD. Unless you want to go through the hassle of buying, setting up, and carrying around an external CD drive...
Also, which of the Droid phones have keyboards? This is important to me as atm I'm not a fan of touch-screen texting. This is probably the biggest reason why I'm leaning away from an iPhone.
Still playing FIFA 11, but it hasn't been keeping my attention like FIFA 10 did. I think it's because Ultimate Team was better last year, and some of the shine has worn off for me. Just downloaded and started playing the 14-day-trial of EVE Online, but I don't think it's for me. Will give it a few more days, though.