or Connect

Posts by ArteEtLabore14

Neither. But if someone put a gun to my head and forced me to choose, I'd say numero uno.
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNWorn pics or it didn't happen QFE
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim The FN P90 is 900 rounds a minute of red hot fiery 5.7x28 death. This.
Quote: Originally Posted by Southern-Nupe I think I saw that gun in Call of Duty. I'm still not sure what to make of it. It's pretty sick. I've never fired one. The bullpup design is more efficient because there's no wasted space on the stock, and it has high capacity mags and is just all around a BAMF weapon. It's become very popular with police and special forces 'round the world. There's also a civilian version, but that's not as fun.
Boom.
Quote: Originally Posted by The Contrarian Pretty sure he asked for a word of advice FOR the new kid, not FROM the new kids... But he did not specify from whom he was soliciting the advice. Therefore, there's nothing wrong with any of us "new kids" giving a measured, thoughtful response.
Quote: Originally Posted by APK There's middle ground between starched/pressed and the wrinkly hobo look you describe. Pics or it didn't happen. In all seriousness though, where exactly is this middle ground? And is it set differently for a shirt that just happens to be wrinkled, and a shirt that was made (or made to be) wrinkled?
Yay, nay? $44 after my discount. I think it looks nice but I'm curious to see what some other opinions are. Thanks!
Posted this already but... What is everyone's thoughts on this? Should I get it? It'll end up being $44 after my discount. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by sanadan The Anderson Little blazer - any concerns about the gold buttons? To me this is a a turn off since where I live I don't see a lot of blue blazers, and the ones I do see, if they have gold buttons, they are inevitably accompanied by someone who appears to be 80 years old. I feel like for a lot of things, it's not what you wear, but how you wear it. In this case, I don't think the gold buttons will be a...