or Connect

Posts by ArteEtLabore14

Quote: Originally Posted by ferguscan Your photos suck unfortunately. The only things I can tell are that the sleeves and trouser-legs are too long. Haha yeah they do, unfortunately. How much do you think needs to come off each?
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley The jacket is the wrong size. Too big in the shoulders, and too long. Is this an L? Because you're not an L. It's a 38L. I'm 6'0", 6'1" but I have a pretty long torso. You think I'm a 38R? Or go down to 36R?
Quote: Originally Posted by Big Punisher ^^Groteseque. This.
I'm 21 years old and this is the first suit that I ever purchased. It was for my cousins wedding. Now being on SF for a bit I understand that a good number of people are against owning/wearing a black suit, but it's versatile and I'd like to have it fit as well as possible and look its best. I'm not financially in a place where I can afford to buy another suit, nor do I really need one. (Please forgive my paint skills, they are equivalent to those of a 4 year...
My first WAYWT.... H&M Cardigan (Medium) Gap Basic Tee (Medium) Gap Low Rise Straight Fit Jeans (30x32) Converse All Stars, Low Rise Thanks for any feedback!
I'm wearing a grey cardigan, yellow shirt underneath, with dark blue jeans. Brown belt? Black belt? No belt? Thanks!
What color belt could/should I wear with white shoes? Low-top Converse All Stars, to be specific. Thanks!
It most likely will not be worth it to have those H&M shirts tailored. They cost what, $20 or $30 dollars? At the most? The effort required to have these tailored will cost more than each of the shirts is worth, I believe.
Isn't $85 the price for brand new Desert Boots? Also, can get free overnight shipping on these from www.endless.com Also, 30% bing cashback...
Quote: Originally Posted by BB1 It costs about 14,000 yen, which would probably total around $200 when proxied. I don't like to reveal where I am considering buying items from since often the store has only 1 available in stock. Anything similar looking I could get, preferably cheaper and over the 'net? I also have small wrists so am curious how it would fit. Thanks!