or Connect

Posts by ArteEtLabore14

Jared Leto. Keanu Reeves. Russell Crowe. All wonderful singers. +1 for spam.
Rocky Votolato.
Rams on the clock. Hope they trade down for several picks, snag a good QB (not Tebow) and a WR, then work on the defense.
Anything by James A. Michener. Centennial and Chesapeake are my personal favorites.
Rich Dad, Poor Dad.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Japanese were against us in WW2. Never forget. This.
Quote: Originally Posted by AThingForCashmere Impossible to say without a photo, but for every 10 guys who think they look better with facial hair, 9 don't. Both of these things.
I am part of an Xpert Eleven league (www.xpertelven.com) that is currently looking for some new managers. It is an online football manager game, similar to Football Manager but with fictional teams that you create, name, design their uniforms, and develop and deploy their players. It's quite fun and our league has been going strongly for 7 seasons. We're looking for some new blood to freshen things up and increase the size of the league. We currently have 12 teams and...
This is officially my favorite thread on the forum. MORE PICS though! Seriously people, if you snag something good, really brag about it with some pics!
Quote: Originally Posted by smruss Well, it depends on your preferance, do you want it to be fitted, or to be a litlle loose? I would take the cuffs up a tad and also take in the sides. Length is good, unfortunately thae pants are hard to tell, but they appear somewhat baggy. This is very similar to how my first suit fit me. I want it to be fitted. This is the style I prefer, and due to my body type (tall and skinny) I believe this is also...