or Connect

Posts by ArteEtLabore14

It's only fantasy in the strictest sense of the definition though. There is very little magic in the books and it's IMO a much better fantasy series than LoTR (cue the fanboys). I think the show looks cool and HBO has a great track-record, but we'll see.
Quote: Originally Posted by LatinStyleLover I have three responses to your most recent post: 1. I am so glad I am not a Seller. 2. I do not think that people who think the way you do should be buying on Ebay, period. You seem to be expecting 5 Star, First Class Neiman Marcus service/pricing at K-Mart prices. That is not Ebay or at least not what I expect Ebay to be. 3. Just WOW! One more comment, but not a comment on your most recent...
I see this ending up in DT...
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi Shouldnt Seahawks fans be suing the Seahawks, not the Jets, for injury, emotional distress, humiliation, pain and suffering? Zing!
Quote: Originally Posted by Sherlock I train JKD. I can't really recommend a style until I know why you want to take up MA. For self defense or to enter competitions or to keep in shape or just for fun or what? If it's just effective self defense for the street you're after, JKD is a great choice. For all of those reasons. Always good to be able to be able to defend yourself if the need arises, going to the gym and running gets monotonous, and...
Who here practices a martial art or has in the past? I did Tae kwan do when I was a kid and am interested in starting again, but possibly something else. What styles do you guys practice and/or recommend?
Frozen on me too. Takes time away without giving you the next word for awhile and then just stopped working entirely.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bhowie That is true, there is no PvP. Skill gains were easy so I enjoyed that. If you find a good shard PM me and I'll give it a shot. I think Lawyerdad and maybe JPierpoint played UO as well. I think Lawyerdad was on Seige back in the day. UO Second Age and Angel Island are the best I've played on so far. I've got some stuff on an account on UOSA so starting there would be easy. AI was great but too low of a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bhowie All you bored nerds out there check this out: http://uoex.net/ Free UO client download and no monthly fee for an account. People who played UO back in the day will also be excited as it is pretty close to pre-pub 16 rules. It would be cool to get a group going. Skill gain is very quick so you can jump in the action pretty quickly. if anyone gives it a shot let me know and I will log in and help...
Very good. Although the first four are much better than the last four.