or Connect

Posts by ArteEtLabore14

Quote: Originally Posted by Brian SD Edin Dzeko (City) is available now, and word is he'll start vs Wolves this weekend. I'm gonna be an early adopter and captain him up. He's a goal-scoring machine, even with horrible service - imagine what he'll do with Silva, Barry, Milner, etc. supporting him. Risky move, will be interesting to see how it turns out. What's his cost?
Also, the warranty for the Samsung is 1 year, but the warranty for the refurb Vizio is only 3 months.
I'm in the market for a new television, probably going with a 42". It will be in my basement where there is no natural light, so I've been considering a plasma. Right now I'm looking at this Samsung Plasma, 720p, for $480. http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-PN42C4...5026450&sr=8-4 But also this Vizio LED, 1080p, refurbished from TigerDirect, for $600. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...Id_37_V25-4274 Both have free shipping. What do you guys think? Any...
Quote: Originally Posted by aphextwin07 and back on topic, the pilot for this was actually pretty good, albeit a bit lengthy. I'll continue watching as Rufus Sewell is a big draw and the show has potential. All the episodes will be this long as they each cover one of Didbin's books. Overall I think the show is pretty good, but I preferred the second episode over the first.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Of course not. Its a BBC show so they've got to have Brit actors. Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 In a British TV show, yes. I was kidding, but I think it's funny.
Is it common for Italian police departments and the Italian government to be dominated by Brits?
Is this the show that was on UPN/The CW about football players in a quasi-NFL league and their wives/girlfriends?
Quote: Originally Posted by aphextwin07 ignorant much? Ehh. Not really. It's a bit of an over generalization, but it's still a valid point.
I've read that quinoa is some sort of superfood. How accurate is this? Who eats it, what do you make with it, and do they carry it at most supermarkets?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Search Sherlock then sort by seeder (click on the SE). The first 3 eps are right at the top. Thanks! Got the first two, but the link for the third was malfunctioning.