or Connect

Posts by alan

Even on the forum you can see the disproportionate traction that these soundbites get versus actual political scandals. Its both fascinating and depressing
Scott adams is being very clearly sarcastic in his endorsement of Johnson. Actually all his endorsements. He endorsed Hillary before for his safety. Hes actually an indredibly intelligent guy and ive enjoyed his insights a lot.
Well of course theyre not but then again theyre subjected to an infinitely disproportionate level of threat as well.Like i said jordan has the protection of saudi arabia and israel and the US which means that keeps in check 90 percent of islamists. He pretty much has nothing to worry about except some security monitoring which used to be assads case as well.Anyway, id love to see a model of where the US attacked its enemies in a way that didnt inflict tremendous civilian...
I would argue the firstt is better than the second, personally
Rhyme yup like you said its common knowledge how everything happened here and why. It just blows my mind how so many intelligent americans bury their heads in the sand and actually prefer talking about groping comments. The media drives the narrative there in such a ridiculous way and even those who think theyre above it really arent. Anyway, the policies of the US are clearly acknowledged in all the writings and statemenrs ever since the bush administration. For...
Both are not exactlt demrocatically elected. Both western educated. Both inherited their rule. Both their fathers had dealt with armed movements in their countries with brutal force. Both run a police state. Both are in competition with islamists although abdullah has a much easier life especially now since hes israel/US/saudi arabis man. So turkey and qatar appease the brotherhood for him. Bashar wasnt bombinh anyone either before those countries armed the islamists.
How are they totally distinct when 1- founders of ahrar were alqaeda/osama ben laden people 2- they were under a joint military name and command when they took aleppo in first place 3- they share the vast majority of their ideology with minor distinctions That kid who wasnt a kid was 12. See ethan, one would be surprised what he can justify when he has a side and uses "oh but other side does it too" As for the tows, countries wouldve ran out by now. Theyre getting...
Well Ahrar had joined armies with Nusra and thats how they got so much of aleppo in the first place. Theyre both offshoots of alqaeda anyway. As for zinki, thats the group that beheaded the 12 year old boy. And how is nusra getting all those TOW missiles? Oh the US gives them to qatar and the qataris shake nusras hands. Nice friends the US has. Where were the ceasefire calls and UN resolutions when Al Qaeda attacked aleppo in the first placE?....
Hes pretty much a copy of bashar minus saudi arabia and turkey sending armed terrorists to his country.He wouldnt react any less brutally than assad (or both their fathers had)In related news, saudi arabia the us administrations best friend just used its american jets and weapons to kill a few hundred civilians in a single airstrike.Meanwhile the us and europe are negotiating and pressuring on behalf of nusra and co.s behalf trying to save their islamists asses out of aleppo.
This to me is a non event. Hell, it couldve been an accident very plausibly. Anyone who knows anything about trje middle east knows that theres two sides in syria: United states -> saudi arabia , qatar , turkey , israel etc.... Supporting fsa , nusra , isis (at some point) Vs Russia, iran , hezballah supporting assad. As a middle eastern christian thats my side now and forever The american people simply does not give a fuck that their money and weaposn go to alqaeda....