or Connect

Posts by alan

Me and my friends never "fight" over a girl. If a girl doesnt like u but likes ur friend, then thats that. You shouldnt stand in the way, theres nothing youre entitled to here. Him not hooking up with her wouldnt have done you any extra good. However, you could rightfully be upset about him not telling you, but he came clean eventually, so i wouldnt break up a friendship over this. Friends you have now often last a lifetime but girls at this age come and go.
What if youre both short (5'8)and athletic with broad shoulders? some of the advice for both are contradictory
I need to find Short sleeved (not sleeveless) undershirts, with a rather wide neck opening and short tight sleeves, that can be worn under short sleeved or other shirts with a button or two undone. Anyone have any recommendations? Tried a few but when you open the shirt buttons most show a bit of the undershirt and that looks pretty ugly imo. Thanks guys.
Dont worry too much about the first line or whatever. Anything not too creepy to get a conversation going is fine. Id try to stay away from "where u from" "how old are you" questions during the first conversation. Shes seen all that before from litterally everyone she ever met. Sometimes it flows sometimes you just get stuck i guess. Dont overthink it though. I dont think you should be looking for specific lines or whatever, just a general attitude.
She wants to hang out, hook up, but not have a serious relationship. Shes perfect!
Conne, shes being a real bitch to you. Its not cool not to call back. Now she takes u for granted and treats u like shit. You should either forget about her or decide to play it dirty but id forget any emotional inclinations you have towards her.
Quote: Originally Posted by kiya Personally i don't like that watch at all, very unoriginal design IMO.. I love Zenith watches.. My Dior Homme watch is actually made by Zenith, and the quality and cut of the watch is great. I'm currently saving up for a vintage Rolex.. i neeeeeed one. True kiya, the design is kinda boring. But being a watch newbie, i couldnt find a dressy but cool designed watch in the 400-500 range. Saw some citizen and...
My humble advice: Immediately stop showing any romantic interest in her. Act like her and her crush are your last concern. Youve acted clingy and laid all your cards and shown you desperately want her, your in deep sh*t because of that. We all cant resist doing that sometimes. I think the only way you can get back on track is with a drastic change. Now whenever u see ehr treat her with disinterest like one of the guys. Talk about other girls you like or hooked up...
What dyou guys think of this watch? for a college guy but that would still be kind of dressy? http://www.ewatches.com/Accutron/26B73.html I like the shiny silver/black dial combination. Any other recommendations for chronos or other watches similar? In the 400-500$ range? Also, these zenith watches are the coolest watches i ever seen. Are there brands that make similar models but in the 400-500 range...
Thanks lowrey ill look that up. Couldnt some tailor guy insert some fabric inside it or something?