or Connect

Posts by alan

Ty, and hes a very close friend of mine and its a great cause, so i want to to do whatever i can to help him out here.
^ he wont be the head, hes just putting it together. The one who communicated the complaints is the experienced aide, and my friend had postponed a couple of times before, that and his high profile is what im assuming led the firm to ask for a rep. Or maybe they wanted to give him the choice to nominate himself if he wanted to. That was how i understood it and i communicated that to him, he said hed rather just follow it litterally and asked me. They had only had 1...
No no its not a scam. Far from it. My friend is the son of someone "very important", and hes helping his parent handle the launch of the charity. He was attending the meetings with an experienced aide, there was some stalling from the consulting firm, which then asked him to name a rep when he complained about the slow process. I think they figured because of his high profile hed be too busy to follow along. He chose to go along with this and asked me. They asked...
I will be representing a friend in meetings with a business consulting firm thats helping him start a charity/nonprofit organisation here. I have no qualifications/expertise, however i was told that my job will be to relay and communicate the info to my friend who doesnt have that expertise either, and he trusts my common sense in that ill understand what theyre telling me just as much as he would. The firm itself asked for a rep of his and said that no qualifications...
What if someone hasnt graduated yet but has some business meetings (not interviews)? would you think that a personal card would be suitable then?
I never had cigars last more than a few days in humi so kept this crappy one. Now i have to upgrade, humi costs less than one cigar Edit: thanks bdeuce
Just start lower and work your way up. And play somewhere with rakeback.
Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum no i actually want help. i've read most of the articles on 2+2. saw a few training videos on deuces cracked and grinder school. tried playing micro ring games. realized i sucked. so stepped way down and tried to play freerolls. played like 20, won 3 tickets, never got in the money Read books. The ones that upped my game were Harrington's, but that was a while ago so there might be better beginner books...
I feel that Shoguns career and legacy got hampered by his injuries, itd be sad for him not to make a good title defense run now and cement it. Jones will have his time sooner or later, im hoping shogun pulls off a KO or some crazy sub. or maybe they ARE overhyping Jones?
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy It's fighters' mentalities. Rashad probably actually thinks that he could beat Jones. Any half decent analyst would know that Jones would probably murder Rashad. Rashad has decent takedowns, but can't seem to really mount and effectice GnP, and he is fast for his division, with decent power. He also has a chim made out of Tofu. Jones is faster, longer, has better wrestling for MMA, way more power and a much more...