or Connect

Posts by alan

lebanese national team once got assaulted with knives there during a game against china. Referees were very biased as well and security didnt do shit
Schumacher was a great driver. People only remember the later dominant years but forget the time he was with Jordan, Renault, and early Ferrari. None of those teams was winning before him and none of them continued to dominate after. he often won with inferior cars and carried teams
I put dumbbells back in their spots but i dont re-rack the weight plates. Nor do i expect others to. Obviously if next guy cant carry the 20 kg plate ill help them out but thats never happened. Not that big of a deal having to handle weights in the gym, really.
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower 99% of those guys are marketeers and scammers that prey on the socially inept. PU is useless - just put yourself out there, smile and make eye contact, don't take the rejections personally, realize that it's all a numbers game. I agree and disagree. Most if not all are FOS but they still may be useful. "Putting yourself out there" doesnt come easy to a lot of guys, and a lot of that bullshit PUA stuff...
Its not an age thing. And its not a class thing. I socialize with women of all ages and social statuses here, from lowest to highest, and while you will meet women who have broader interests than the typical college girl, or advanced careers, the majority of people (not just women) youll meet will still have the common shitty character traits that you may despise, and doesnt depend on what they know or talk about or how old they are. I have a friend whos pretty much...
Is there a new ongoing or finished building or construction right next to you?
If you look healthy and young most girls find grey hair very attractive. If youre fat and dress bad itll make it worse though
youre not comfortable telling her what bothers you let alone change it, yet somehow shes capable of enforcing everything she wants she pulls the modern woman card but doesnt work she doesnt work yet doesnt do much of anything either. the one thing she does partake in, you have to do as well when ur borderline dying I dont know how much u can change the dynamics now even if you do decide to do so. But i wouldnt put up with this shit if i was you
Fans were hard on GSP after the fight but i rewatched it and seriously? GSP absolutely toyed with him in the beginning, Shields had nothing, GSP was going for the strikes all the way, then got his eye poked and still dominated with one eye.
If the lowest setting with the head isnt low enough, i take the head off, you can still trim very safely without it.