or Connect

Posts by alan

I was expecting Hersh was saying the US knew all along. But to say Pakistan knew is not far fetched at all. In fact i would say the opposite is. Anyone who has lived in the middle east will tell you its very hard that someone would live in a big house let alone a compound without authorities knowing who it is. In these regimes half the population are informants either directly or indirectly.
Zahran alloush reported killed by airstrike
How does black water have apaches and stuff btw. Where do they park them when theyre not used? You guys are party poopers btw
Well in my wet dreams saudi arabia would be left to fight for itself. I bet they cant shoot fish in a barrel even.
Lol lebanese foreign ministry just announced they have no knowledge about this. Turns out the saudis made a phone call 2 days ago the prime minister and he said yeah sure. It was just talk and there was no concrete proposals or discussions or anything and it didnt even go through any proper channels here. I kind of wish yemen doesnt end in a ceasefire and houthis somehow march in riyad....
Lebanon? Lol funny the lebanese sites just mentioned the announcement and didnt bother saying Lebanon was a part of it. I wonder how that decision was made and by whom since we didnt hear of any talks or officials participating in any
https://www.rt.com/news/325929-islamic-coalition-terrorism-saudi/
Saudi just announced an islamic military front "against terrorism" that has turkey, pakistan, nigeria and 34 states total. I guess its time to reap isis benefits before russia and iran take it out
Yemeni forces have managed to kill over 80 Saudi-led troops, including 42 Blackwater mercenaries, in a ballistic missile attack in the western Bab-el-Mandeb area. The Yemeni army, backed by popular committees loyal to the Houthi Ansarullah movement, targeted a Saudi military headquarters in the Yemen’s southwestern province of Ta’izz with a Tochka ballistic missile on Sunday night, Yemen's Arabic-language al-Masirah news website reported. Twenty-three Saudi, nine...
Yeah it was just an oopsie. Funny how the un committee and the un security council all looked at the evidence and actually inspected and the council didnt pass a resolution to attack irak and the evidence just convinced the us and its closest allies. And funny how that war just happened to line up exactly with what the bush team and ideologues behind him had talked about in terms of middle east plans. Bush just saw a bunch of satellite pics and got overly excited, thats...