or Connect

Posts by alan

The Wire. Second for me would have to be The Shield i loved that show
Maradona was more of an attacking midfielder though. And maybe Pele too. Theyre in that blurry zone where most greatest players are where theyre not exactly a striker
It didnt have a difficulty setting that you could change if i remember correctly. I play simpler games usually but theyre way too simple on easy. My default is the second hardest setting
Hes not a douchebag. Some people act like those with money should not whine about anything. The truth is its all relative. If youre worried about money, then even if you had it the problems that would seem small to you would relatively appear bigger. Anyway, life is tough to figure out. Time passes by, youre thrown into a path without really knowing how you got there, and before you know it youre old and it feels like you didnt really have a say. Work and career and...
Demon souls was frustratingly difficult. Even with walkthroughs. But incredibly rewarding too. Took me forever though. Id just stop playing it for a month when id get pissed at how difficult it is.
Im in lebanon but dont know much else about other countries here. Its really no problem safety wise here anywhere. If youre straying with no direction alone the maximum that could probably happen is you get stopped at a palestinian or hezballah checkpoint and are told to turn around. Its very safe to visit Baalbeck (shiite hezballah area) and Beiteddine (druze area). Usually here its either the country is on fire or its safe. Let me know of any help i could give.
66%
Chael won the first and third in my opinion. The first was close but i watched it twice and give it to Chael without a doubt. Bisping took second. Chael may have had a rough weight cut or something. I dont understand the Rashad hate. He seems like a decent smart hard working guy to me.
Great film. Gosling is great in it. I dont get why everyone keeps mentioning Miami Vice though?
lebanese national team once got assaulted with knives there during a game against china. Referees were very biased as well and security didnt do shit