or Connect

Posts by alan

Dethroning the best fighter in the world is nothing?And for Anderson, people can say Jones is new and green all they want, but he's already been on a massive streak and itll likely continue for the foreseeable future, making him soon to be in the discussion for "greatest", Anderson beating him right now would be huge as far as his legacy.Now if they truely like eachother that much or if Anderson isnt comfortable moving up, thats fine. But to say there'd be nothing to gain...
I was a skeptic and figured I'd never use it but now I do all my browsing on it. Mainly it's because it's so much faster to start up than my laptop plus easy to carry and move
I had a feeling Balotelli was due for a good match. Both teams played good, Germany need to tighten up, their attacking style leaves them exposed. Italy beat them to the punch and scored first, they played well though so im not feeling too bitter about it. One thing i dont agree with is Germany's starting squad. Podolski wasnt playing well all tournament. Schurrle and Reus played well, shouldve went with them imo. Bastian wasnt at his best either. Defense made a couple of...
Germany was playing very well in 2006 and 2010 and 2008 but still Italy and Spain managed to win, so im not at all comfortable about the results based on tournament performances no matter how impressive germany has been.
Germany has been playing this very fluid style since the 2006 world cup under Klinsmann. They have played amazingly since 2006 but unfortunately have stumbled in the last stages. Italy grinded out a 2-0 in last 2 minutes of 2006 and then Spain managed to shut them down in the 2008 euro and 2010 world cup. I hope their style has matured enough to be able to win cups. They deserve it. Most entertaining football ive seen in a while.
Germany is also the team with the fewest fouls. Ive been a german fan since 1990, i think this is my favourite generation. They had great players before but they always grinded results and didnt really have a beautiful style of play. I always wondered how they managed to win with a squad where noone can dribble the ball even. This squad plays some evry attractive football.
Was rewatching TDK yesterday and i noticed the ending really isnt solid. Why did Batman have to take the blame for Twoface;s actions? I realise its to save Dent's image, but they couldnt cover 5 murders on a day where the Joker blew up half the city except by pinning them on Batman? :s
Germany is a weird team to predict. I think they could easily lose this by a big margin or win it by a big margin or have it close. I dont think they have a solid enough defense to be able to sit back and close their area. Most of their players are heavily attack minded
Germany were better. Not at their best, but they dominated. Didnt translate into a lot of dangerous shots but it was always one targeted shot away. portugal had more obvious ones, but they were few. They had very fast counter attackers in Nani and Ronaldo so Germany couldnt overcommit in their offense which sort of held the game back. Overall i think they deserved the 1-0, but they will have to step it up if they want to win it all.
Im rooting for the Heat move to miami theatrics aside, i find Lebron one of the more likeable stars tbh.Everyone whined how he was making a weak move by playing with the other two but hes had to carry this team a lot of times. That said, i hate how bball articles are written after every game. Before game 6 it was like Miami will never figure out Boston. Now theyre talking as if Boston has no chance. If those guys shoot like they did in games 3 4 5, theyll win. James...