or Connect

Posts by alan

There are many reasons: 1- Many (Especially lebanese) lean right wing nationalism by default. 2- Many christians want to see some kind of revival of western christian culture. 3- Many arabs in general want cooperation between the US and Russia (Egypt would be a good country for that since its an intersection of the two) 4- Many dislike Clinton because of her pro-Israel history but apparently Trump will probably be worse. 5- Many arabs just like to fuck around and...
I expect someone who's trash from america?
توقع?
lol shah.i dont know what that means/implies (american strongarm)
Except that this slice is different from the slice of people that, for example, purchases or uses his properties.And may also be different than the slice that used to watch his show or read his books.Hes had his finger on quite a few pulses successfully.Again if you reread the thread youd see that all of the things people were calling stupid are what got him elected.Now i severely doubted his chances to win as well, (because i listened to you clueless people), but i never...
I kinda agree that he doesn't know what he wants to do now outside of general themes or inclinations that he has. He will fine tune stuff as he goes. But i think hes reasonable enough to not burn the planet. I disagree that it was all a fluke. I think he ran and did things to build his name brand initially and probably didnt think it would lead to success in terms of election results, saw it gained momentum, ran with it, and recognized whenever something worked and...
So the guy managed a very successful business, pretty much led the ideal life that a man would want (give or take the divorces), stopped drinking and smoking, leveraged his brand into successful books, reality show, and properties all over the world, raised billionaire kids in the limelight that didnt end up in sex tapes yet, and all seem to be very smart in their own right, then came in as an outsider to politics and managed to work his way to the top political position...
No need for the change in tone.I am not a Trump defender as i understood the term to be an active supporter of Trump who would defend him regardless.If you one day defend one or more of Trumps positions, that wouldnt make you a Trump defender (in the sense that i understood the term).Besides, being from another country, i wouldnt claim that honor.Here is what wikipedia says:According to the nonpartisan Congressional Research Service, the act was summarized as such:Amends...
But again, there was fraud being committed. Now how large or small scale it was, i dont know.And if he did point it out even after winning, then thats a good point to him also. In case the other side committed fraud and he won, that doesnt mean no fraud was committed.And frankly it seems a bit silly to me (but what do i know) that for example an ID isnt required to vote.I have to show that shit 5 times here to get inside the booth.Ok but things like what?I googled the...
If i lived in America id have been a Trump supporter. Cant call myself that now because he may end up bombing me and id just look silly (or sillier)