or Connect

Posts by alan

I think its the energy of their midfield especially in defense. Schweinsteiger especially and all the rest. Barca had possession but wasnt threatening at all. Very impressive by Bayern. Hrres hoping they dont fall short at the end like its been the last decade for german football.
Schweinsteiger is amazing. The amount of effort he puts in attack and defense is essential to bayern. He was everywhere in the game yesterday.
Big fan of dortmund since old glory days so happy they got through, but wasnt their best performance. Also one goal each was offside so not the best refereeing either.
The blatant one for me was when bardem actually said macallan and the watch shot when he was shifting. I didnt notice/wasnt irked by the rest.
Dethroning the best fighter in the world is nothing?And for Anderson, people can say Jones is new and green all they want, but he's already been on a massive streak and itll likely continue for the foreseeable future, making him soon to be in the discussion for "greatest", Anderson beating him right now would be huge as far as his legacy.Now if they truely like eachother that much or if Anderson isnt comfortable moving up, thats fine. But to say there'd be nothing to gain...
I was a skeptic and figured I'd never use it but now I do all my browsing on it. Mainly it's because it's so much faster to start up than my laptop plus easy to carry and move
I had a feeling Balotelli was due for a good match. Both teams played good, Germany need to tighten up, their attacking style leaves them exposed. Italy beat them to the punch and scored first, they played well though so im not feeling too bitter about it. One thing i dont agree with is Germany's starting squad. Podolski wasnt playing well all tournament. Schurrle and Reus played well, shouldve went with them imo. Bastian wasnt at his best either. Defense made a couple of...
Germany was playing very well in 2006 and 2010 and 2008 but still Italy and Spain managed to win, so im not at all comfortable about the results based on tournament performances no matter how impressive germany has been.
Germany has been playing this very fluid style since the 2006 world cup under Klinsmann. They have played amazingly since 2006 but unfortunately have stumbled in the last stages. Italy grinded out a 2-0 in last 2 minutes of 2006 and then Spain managed to shut them down in the 2008 euro and 2010 world cup. I hope their style has matured enough to be able to win cups. They deserve it. Most entertaining football ive seen in a while.
Germany is also the team with the fewest fouls. Ive been a german fan since 1990, i think this is my favourite generation. They had great players before but they always grinded results and didnt really have a beautiful style of play. I always wondered how they managed to win with a squad where noone can dribble the ball even. This squad plays some evry attractive football.