or Connect

Posts by gangstarr

I consider that a facile excuse. The sleeves can always be shortened at the shoulder seam. It requires a skilled tailor, but I wouldnt take an Isaia jacket anywhere else
Hi SF, Sad to put this up for sale, but I was perhaps a bit too optimistic about fitting into this suit that I bought at the NYC sample sale last week. Not looking to make a profit here, just wanted to pass this along this classic to those interested. This suit is selling at Barneys for $3000, and those fans of Isaia know that their samples are rare events. I have great feedback under the old and new feedback systems. ============ Price SOLD includes verified shipping...
i purchased this
interested. would you be able to provide measurements?
it would be helpful to see some pictures
+1 on additional measurements
Interest Check on a Ralph Lauren Academy Pea Coat. Never worn. I purchased this and it has sit in my closet in a garment bag for the past year. The wool is very soft hand and the jacket is fully lined. I have not touched it since I wear a backpack most days. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4441098 Pictures and measurements to come
Interest Check on a Ralph Lauren Academy Pea Coat. Never worn. I purchased this and it has sit in my closet in a garment bag for the past year. The wool is very soft hand and the jacket is fully lined. I have not touched it since I wear a backpack most days. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4441098 Pictures and measurements to come
Bought a pair of Somet 008's from ysb as well as a Thom Browne shirt from Ghostface. Couldnt have gone down smoother. Low prices, no hassles, quick communication and shipment. Great sellers.
Caveat is an excellent seller. No single message I sent during our transaction (for a pair of Somet 003's) went unanswered for more than 15 minutes, he shipped the same day, offered an excellent price on the jeans, and was kind throughout.