or Connect

Posts by poorsod

Are you thinking of Oleana near Inman?I am always tempted by the mr and mrs Bartleys when I am at Harvard.
I can't say anything of the senior Formosa but I have noticed some stylistic differences between Formosa (ie Dionisio) vs NSM. For example Dionisio prefers 4 vest pockets vs Mina preferring 2.
This looks like a more squared off shoulder in the Blasi style no? I wonder if Formosa builds a more padded squared off shoulder by default such as noted by koolbear.
It's hard to know what the Formosa senior style looks like. I've met Patrizio Cappelli a couple times and I'm not sure if I could tell if he was wearing a suit by the senior Formosa. Does anyone have pictures of what the senior Formosa made and the visual differences to what is made currently? I've just ordered a Formosa. At least I can compare it to my NSM.
You believe it's really different even though the old workers are still there? How so? Supposedly Formosa senior was most famous for his DB.
Enoteca Belledonna at the Chiaia has quite a neat vibe. Lots of people take their drinks standing outside. I did get harassed in the subway near the archeological museum for wearing a vintage Rolex 1680 sub. So all the warnings about not wearing a good watch is correct.
I'm on a 3-piece kick these days.
Looks good. What did you order from Formosa?
Good to know they are making more Barbera for Lesser. I just dropped this off at the tailor.
Thanks!