or Connect

Posts by poorsod

NSM requires 3.3 m for a 2 piece suit for me. But Dionisio (Formosa) says he can cut a 3-piece for me with 3.3 m. I haven't held him up to task though.
FYI Frank's dad Ercole thought mine was correct.
Frank (Ercole) thinks that the S. American is not quite as well made as the old ones from England. He showed me the difference in the selvedge between the old and the new. That said, I have pants from the new stock and I can't tell the difference.
I find the Holland and Sherry Crispaire to be a good general purpose travel cloth. It is a good compromise of wrinkle resistance, smoothness and breathability.
And deprive you the pleasure of leaving the city? I'm not that cruel.I've only driven within the city maybe twice. I learned quickly that cabbing it is far easier.
I have sidewall damage on a tire, probably from all the potholes in the city. Now I have to replace all 4 because the winter tires I have are discontinued. *sigh*
For me the cliffhangers from this season of Pitti SF are: 1) Did Synthese ever meet female Asian Synthese or are they doomed to Craigslist's Missed Connections? If they did meet, are they alike or is she a bizzaro version of Synthese? 2). Who is that girl in several pictures with unbel? Is she the same person of interest from last season? Or was that just Synthese ragging on unbel's game? I haz to know. But it seems I'll have to wait for the next season Pitti SF to...
Has the square changed that much? It used to be punk rocker kids and the chain smoking chess master in front of ABP.I only went to the Kong and the Bartley's
I promised myself restraint this year but if the euro reaches parity I'll probably have to make dedicated European shopping trips.
The better idea is to send a photographer/reporter to help facilitate Foo's reviews of his Chavet shirts and Maison bonnet glasses. Foo threads definately spike forum activity, at least for me. The threads keep me at the edge of my seat, figuratively if not literally.