or Connect

Posts by poorsod

Pizza- Pizza Arte, Marta, Don AntonioBurger-Bill's burger, Minetta tavern, JG MelonSushi - Nakazawa
Suede gator looks good to me.
My PSS last me closer to 25-30k miles but there is lots of extra wear and tear from road hazards in the NYC area. I got a new set for under $900 from Tire Rack. I think the weak Euro helps.
I had a problem with oxyclean once where I got a blue stain on my white shirt - I think because I didn't dissolve the oxyclean well enough before soaking the shirt. Fortunately the stain went away after anther wash. Now I make sure I dissolve the oxyclean completely before soaking anything in it.
I run cold so 16oz Lesser works for me 6-8 months of the year for me. Otherwise consider Lesser 13 or Smith Botany 13oz.
I think it's a pretty universal rule that municipal bus/truck drivers yield to no one. Perhaps Google forgot that bit of code.
Piuma is softer and less scratchy. It drapes well but I don't think it holds a crease as well as the fresco.
Was the FNB fight about fresco being the sanitation workers Sunday best before your time?
The whole catfish at Lotus of Siam was incredible. I looked through chowhound to get an idea of what to order. LoS is a fantastic dining option in Vegas. Would definitely return but note that it gets really crowded. I went right as it opened and waited an hour.
I think the matching cummerbund (or waistcoat) elongates the leg line, thereby giving the wearer a slimmer silhouette. I don't get why you guys want to ditch that benefit by wearing a non matching cummerbund or skipping it all together. Traditional formal dress is already optimized so you look your best. It's a mystery to me why so many people want to reinvent the wheel and think they will do better. There are some people who can pull off a unique look, but most can't.