or Connect

Posts by poorsod

I agree it is not a fad for them. It was a fad for me though. I was really enthusiastic in the beginning, got my fill and tired of it.
I would caution you against using different makers for the pants and coats for a suit, unless you were providing the material. There can be variations in color from bolt to bolt, even for the same fabric number. So your method risks having nonmatching pants and coats when making suits. Your method is fine for odd jackets/trousers.Also, I find the water fall shoulder kind of a fad. Of my dozen or so Neapolitan coats, I got the spalla camica in my first two, and then got...
I bought new winter tires a few weeks ago. I was getting vibration at highway speeds so I brought the car to get the wheels aligned to see if that would fix the problem. Turns out the dealer who installed my tires, installed the tires on one side backwards!
Unbel, your steed appears to also have a higher gorge. Was that a request too? IMO the swelled chest makes the silhouette round enough as it is.
Thanks! I hoped someone had it handy.
I think Smiths is the way to go for a tux. There is a picture of foo in his tux from Smith's 8810 but I can't seem to find it.
Slewfoot has posted a number of LL suits and sportcoats in the A&S expatriates thread. For example:
I have the RAF blue Agnelli flannel as a 3 piece which is very versatile and I like a lot. Wondering if another similar 3-piece in gray is worth the cost. I still have the Coops2 tweed waiting to me made up as a 3 piece.
It looks like LL is planning a remake of the grey Agnelli tweed. Why is it so popular? Isn't this at least the 3rd round?
There was one time when a lady asked me for my stylist. I was tempted to mention your name but I was afraid you would be embarrassed to make such easy money.