or Connect

Posts by poorsod

I would phrase the idea another way. IMO, heavier cloth hangs better than lighter cloth, so I try to wear the heaviest tolerable for the weather. It was low 70s yesterday and I broke out my 16 oz Lesser DB.
@TweedyProf I think in general it is best to see swatches in real life. IMO seeing Harris tweed in real life is even more important. Pictures do them no justice.
Wow that thermostatic system is so cheap. I must be shopping at the wrong places. I like this one but it is $10k+. http://www.waterworks.com/products/fittings/shower/exposed-thermostatic/etoile-exposed-thermostatic-system-with-4-12-shower-rose-tub-filler-and-handshower-and-white-porc8230/1324
I use the paper mache flowers by Kent Wang. I have found it difficult to find real flowers of that size
Are you going to be staying a little longer this time?
Do you joke because you don't think it happens?http://www.nytimes.com/2000/01/22/nyregion/doctor-carved-his-initials-into-patient-lawsuit-says.html
I thought you were a Flea because I figured you were Infectious Disease given your chosen name. Didn't know you were a Cutter.N.B. Surgeon = Cutter. Internal Medicine = Flea (because they are the last ones to leave a dead body)
A friend of mine has mentioned that the AMG 7 speed auto makes the car feel like a turbo because of the lag. Apparently automatics are the only option for AMGs because the torque is too high for any of the MB manuals.
I thought you had a Magnepan 1.7 too
I should add that it is an apartment in a prewar building with all sorts of rules. I have to have an architect submit basic plans for board approval but I am wondering if I should hire them for full design service. The walls are all plaster and all walls must be closed with plaster. The current electrical system is from the 1950s and I will have to break through the plaster walls to get to them. So I think it is best to get it done all in one shot.BTW, I was thinking of...