or Connect

Posts by poorsod

I am speaking of the seam on the sleeve. On most suits, the seam on the sleeve is not so forward in position.
Any rationale for the open kitchen hate? The place I have was built in the 1930s and has a closed kitchen and I'm planning to keep it that way. But people are advising me that I should open the kitchen. What are the pros to keep the kitchen closed?
Last weeks gala season at Lincoln center http://mobile.nytimes.com/slideshow/2016/09/25/fashion/gala-season-begins-at-lincoln-center/s/25SCENE-slide-1937.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
Regarding Steed, I recall Despos has mentioned that Steed rotates the arm seam quite forward.You can see it on Andy57's suit here.You can also see it on my Steed coat here.This detail seems quite distinctive. The arm seam is not typically so forward that it is clearly visible from the front. I don't know if there is a technical reason or part of the house style. Just a tit bit to help identify Steed suits.
Sprout2's numerous failed attempts at humor were contributing lots of noise to otherwise great threads. Its one thing if they were remotely amusing but the jokes were so bad. It's about time he was pulled off stage.
It took me a while to post process these pictures taken in August. I want to thank TweedyProf for giving the heads up on the last PoW linen EG Cappelli from Exquisite Trimmings. It is so versatile.
I don't know if any of the chairs being discussed fall under the Knoll umbrella but if it makes a difference, DWR is having their annual knoll sale.
Antonio, do you know washing recommendations for this cardigan? I got it at the Eidos samples sale but it has no labels of any sort. No country of origin label, not even an Eidos label. I assume it is cotton and should be hand washed only but wanted to confirm. Thanks.
You should visit Vienna during ball season because you get to wear white tie quite often. I was there for two weeks this year and wore tails 3 times. There are student tickets available if you are young enough. Opera ball TC ball Outside of balls, I've been wearing top hat and tails to Gatsby parties.
Isn't the UN in session next week? This situation might really ramp up the security next week.