or Connect

Posts by poorsod

Best time to go is when they just open at 11AM or a few minutes before. All other times, it is mostly packed and I don't bother.
The normal shoulder gives a rounded look too. I'm not just talking about just the shoulder but the whole gestalt.
IMO the rounded Neapolitan silhouette is better as a SB notch than as a SB peak. I think the SB peak is better with a leaner and perhaps more squared of silhouette
I'm having a wide stripe chalk from the LL Fox flannel being made up as a DB. The stripe is wide but subtle. It's an alternative to the more typical loud bright chalkstripes.
I appreciate this kind of disclosure. These days I am finding harder to figure out who has financial interests and who do not.
1) yeah I was thinking about that too, particularly in the anonymous social media sites where you can't tell who is a business partner and who is not. I suspect comments by uninvolved 3rd parties are fair use but comments but those seeking to profit are probably not. The quandary is often you can't tell one from the other.2) I don't think the interview analogy works because this is regarding sales of a physical good. For example, if a new soda advertises that it tastes...
Do you guys know if the Rubinacci name is trademarked? If so, can they use it to prevent other parties to use their name to advertise someone else's product? Where is the line between trademark infringement and fair use?For example, if the Rubinaccis asked Fok to remove their name from the title of this thread because it is being used to advertise for Paone, does Fok have to do it under the law? BTW last I checked, this thread was the #1 hit on Google if you search "Paone...
Or a heavy 3 piece woolen flannel
I think the LL mistral might fit the bill. But it is quite and open weave and I suspect the wind will cut right through it. I have a length of the mid to dark gray mistral. Not made it up yet so I don't know for sure.
Tortoiseshell seems to be quite unique material.http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/19/fashion/19iht-acagglass.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0