or Connect

Posts by poorsod

For me the cliffhangers from this season of Pitti SF are: 1) Did Synthese ever meet female Asian Synthese or are they doomed to Craigslist's Missed Connections? If they did meet, are they alike or is she a bizzaro version of Synthese? 2). Who is that girl in several pictures with unbel? Is she the same person of interest from last season? Or was that just Synthese ragging on unbel's game? I haz to know. But it seems I'll have to wait for the next season Pitti SF to...
Has the square changed that much? It used to be punk rocker kids and the chain smoking chess master in front of ABP.I only went to the Kong and the Bartley's
I promised myself restraint this year but if the euro reaches parity I'll probably have to make dedicated European shopping trips.
The better idea is to send a photographer/reporter to help facilitate Foo's reviews of his Chavet shirts and Maison bonnet glasses. Foo threads definately spike forum activity, at least for me. The threads keep me at the edge of my seat, figuratively if not literally.
I'm one of those people who really like threads like this to fulfill the social aspect of the forum. It's like the forum version of reality TV. I've been a forum member for 10 years and have long stopped needing (but not stopped coveting) new things. I come back because it's a cool place to hangout.
Perfect qualities for a wingman. Do you hire out?
Any plans for a non hooded loop wheel sweatshirt?
NYC is a very competitive dating market. A friend mentioned that he missed out on dating a billionaires daughter because he was dating someone else at the time and only found out who she was after it was too late.
Nice article. Thanks for the link. Sounds like the cost for a suit is around $5-8k USD these days.
I'm wearing my Lesser 16 today, though I only have 1.