or Connect

Posts by Lagrangian

lulz why on earth she saw the need to do DNP when her problem could be solved with either milder compounds and an ok-ish diet or just with a good diet and no extras.
embrace your new look OP
this.obv also depends on your definition of what is "in shape" but I also strongly recommend taking up activities you enjoy.
boringasfuck is the only way you'll look at least reasonable in low tier suiting, no?
I have to present at a seminar.. I wonder if I can deduct a new suit as expenses
you only have sex with them if they're actually men?
it is god tier
this may be a mix-up in terminology. ESL guy here, as you probably have noticed already.I meant chronic overtraining (idk if this is the term in english) where you have serious physical symptoms, like elevated resting HR, chronic fatigue, excessive perspiration and stuff like this. It's something that affects your parasymphatic and symphatic nervous system I think. I know the definition is kind of shaky, and I'm in no position to argue medical issues with a doctor.What I...
I was talking about the variety that takes people up to a year to actually fix, not just some general lack of progress.
like I said earlier, there are very very very few people ITT who even have the work capacity to achieve actual overtraining.I've seen EWC level lifters who've been ground to bits on Bulgarian type programming with 4hr+ DAILY lifting if not more which had gone on for years and years. of course the main reason there being that there was no special restoratives like abadjiev would say..but that's another matter.