or Connect

Posts by sweatybrain

wish i could afford this. great fabric.
do you have the shearling collar?
interested in all black varsity in size 48, or if it's the raglan version from 2011, size 50. I have a medium grey CM that is worn, but no rip that i'm willing to trade.
This was a grail for me. The iconic high neck intarsia from Crust (FW09). From perhaps his best collection, perhaps the best leather used in that season. I spared no expense and conditioned the leather with Sapphir Renovateur a year or so ago. Size S, fit slim 46. I've bulked up too much from lifting..and although I can fit into this jacket, the sleeves are way too tight for me to move comfortably. Open to trade with medium or even japanese large for: incarnation, zam...
WTB quilted DR (black of whiskey) in 48
What can I say about the legendary Cloak label by Robert Geller and Plokhov). I bought these from the soho store shortly before they closed, wore twice outside (never in the rain/snow despite its name), and then packed them up and forgot about them until I found them today. The body is made from the famous harris tweed, with woven leather buttons and thick knit cuffs and shawl collars. I have never seen these on sale anywhere else. I'd say these fits pretty TTS 50 or big...
size?
still available?
Up for sale are stuff that I don't wear (either too big or too small or don't fit right. 1) balenciaga varsity - black on black color way. I don't have tag so I can't verify authenticity - bought from lxlfeng whom I think it's a pretty trusted member here - but the quality is same to the balenciaga i handled. EXTREMELY HIGH ARMHOLES. If you are a fatty like me, do not buy this. asking 400. i wore this out twice because it was like way too small for me. 2) Robert gelled...
FULL DISCLOSURE: I have 1 negative rep because I told the seller I was taking something, but then ran out of money and never got back to him. Sorry, it was fair. I'm usually a buyer on here and I've shipped every single thing I sell. Up for sale are stuff that I don't wear (either too big or too small or don't fit right. Link: https://picasaweb.google.com/jnemdphd/20120311135433?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJKV_dPCwcbasQE&feat=directlink 1) balenciaga varsity - black on...