or Connect

Posts by 89826

Highly recommend riding a fixed gear on the road. You really learn how to pedal. Everybody needs training-practice-help on the pulling-up phase of the pedal stroke. Plus you train for elasticity and snap in your legs.Rollers are much better than wind trainers and easier on the bike. Fork is not locked into place, so less stress is transmitted to it. You are working on your bike handling skills too. But pay attention!
I'll take you at face value. Internet ink is pretty cheap. The shoes you mentioned are overpriced cra*, especially for business wear. The brand your dad mentioned is Crockett & Jones. They are good stuff. The best ready-to-wear shoes possible are made by Edward Green, John Lobb, etc.
346 is the street address of the flagship store in NYC. So until the store was sold the first time to Marks and Spencer, and maybe for some time after, it was the label below the main line stuff. Still pretty nice. No relation whatsoever with the low-quality stuff now.
Condition?
I am reasonably certain that suit is made by Attolini. Which means very nice.
MH, any padding to the shoulders?
Existentially speaking, why has no one bought these? 2,085 views later.
Wouldn't a place like Oxxford in Chicago have an interest? Or Attolini? What is the function of the long post on one side of the joint?
All time nice! My unlined pair hasn't mellowed as beautifully, but they don't get out much.
I was in touch with my deep-throat source at Alden hq. She said that Brooks is not ordering as much as they used to. So the problem seems to be on the buy side. I have a call into Brooks.