or Connect

Posts by 89826

Thanks. For some reason I had a brain fade and was thinking AoNY.
What store is AoM?
Is it against the rules to post for-sale shoes here? I have a couple of pairs of new whiskey gems to sell, I think. Maybe a third pair too.
The brotherhood coming through!
Yes they do. I bought a pair last year from Leather Soul. #8 shell, Plaza last. No side zipper though.
Let's make a deal! The shading on the sides towards the heel is just the picture. The leather there is flawless.
Suggestions?
Probably a smarter move to get winter tires on another set of (inexpensive) rims. That is what most people do. If your regular rims are nice, they won't get beat up by using them in winter slush and salt. Plus you won't have to move tires back and forth. The above advice about sizing is right on.
I would convert your road bike to a fixed gear instead of buying a whole new bike. Much cheaper and you can confirm whether you like that kind of training.Just remove front (optional) and rear derailleurs, one of the chain rings (optional), shorten the chain, and get a track cog for the rear hub. Less than $100.To figure out the gearing, pick the terrain you will ride when training in a fixed gear and experiment to get the desired ratio. I.e. big or small chain ring and...
So Black Friday gives 44% off? 30% and 20% Is that the best deal of the year?