or Connect

Posts by mumma

MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA 10 pants slim cotton pants with assymetric front. beautiful, slim tapered cut. has been washed two times, very good condition. size 44, made in italy.
COSTUME NATIONAL HOMME LUXE white shirt brand new white poplin cotton shirt from the luxury "LUXE" line of Costume National Homme. this means best possible quality fabrics and sharp cuts. really nice details and cut. made in italy. size 44/XS.
STEPHAN SCHNEIDER jacket black jacket from A/W "moments of myths" collection. made out of thick and soft cotton. two front pockets (not opened) and two side pockets. like new condition. size V/M. shoulder to shoulder: 42cm arm pit to arm pit: 49cm sleeve length: 68cm
DRIES VAN NOTEN shirt dark blue classic shirt made out of high quality poplin cotton. size 48, washed once, like new.
They fit true to size. Like uk7 or uk7.5
€249 €169!!!
HENTSCH shirt brand new shirt from HENTSCH spring/summer 2013 collection: http://www.hentschman.com/collections/ss-2013/ beautiful IKAT fabric. retail price was 159EUR. very nice, slim cut. size 37/14.5/XS. chest: 97cm sleeve: 66cm collar: 38.5cm i am asking 69EUR plus shipping (10EUR within EU, 15EUR worldwide).
L.B.M. 1911 suit brand new suit from casual line of Luigi Bianchi Mantova. made out of light moleskin cotton, all year around type of fabric. color is dark grey with olive hint (a little darker then the one the photo with the model). size 46/S. made in italy. i am asking 249EUR -> 219EUR + shipping (25EUR within European Union, 35EUR Worldwide). -- jacket shoulders: 43.5cm arm pit to arm pit: 48cm sleeves: 63.5cm length: 71cm -- pants waist: 80cm hem: 19.5cm
MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA black sneakers classic 44 NEW classic version of marginal gat sneakers in size 44. in this color/leather combination they never go on sale. rrp is 320€. brand new! come with shoe bags and the original box. i am asking 239€ -> 199€ + shipping (20€ within EU, 30€ worldwide). http://eboutique.maisonmartinmargiela.com/at/sneakers_cod44603660nj.html
€249 €199!!!