or Connect

Posts by NoStyle14

My question is Valor, is it even possible?? Are your bones already formed by mid 20s?
Maybe thinking of the effects smoking has on your appearance will help you quit. We live in the most superficial times in modern history. As we all know the better looking males will always be slaying more chicks than there "uglier" counterparts. Smoking robs you of your good looks. It quite literally steals that healthy glow from your face, gives you pre-mature wrinkles and puts a guantness in your face that you don't want. Look up "Smokers Face". One of our sole...
This is a stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyways. If you are in your mid 20's would working out only effect the muscle mass on your body or can other "parts" of your body grow as well. i.e. Height, bone length, bone structure, etc?? Again, dumb question.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rikkar501 A couple more things: DO NOT fucking jump on a training program every time you pick up a magazine and see some cool new training program that Jay Cutler is using to prep for the Mr. Olympia! You need to stick with a program (following it the way it was written) for at least 6 weeks before complaining that it doesn't work for you. No matter what your goals are you can not go wrong with a program centered around...
How do you guys feel about the slim fit boot cuts? How do they fit?
Can anyone please suggest sunglasses that would look good on a small, round face? I am looking for shades that are not that bulky and don't have huge lenses. Thanks for any replies.
Quote: Originally Posted by underwearer I eat around 1800 5'7" 130lb. I would assume you are trying to gain weight? You're not going to do that on 1800 calories a day. Why not add a shake or two to bring your total to around 2200 or so?
1/2 Cup Quaker Old Fashioned Oats 2 TBSP Natural Peanut Butter 1 Serving of 2% Milk 1 Banana Should I add anything?
I'm assuming that post is spam.
Rembrandt Sensitive for Cankersores with Whitening If anyone gets cankersores when using the more harsh toothpaste brands out there, you might want to give this a try. My gums and lips are sensitive to Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (found in almost every single brand of toothpaste) which leads to cakersores.