or Connect

Posts by NoStyle14

free-weights? Guys before you flame me, please hear me out. I'm 5'7", 145. Nothing special. I am not big my any means. But Ive felt the best when I was working out and felt my most confident. I've been in and out of the gym but one of my biggest problems is a spotter on chest day. I used to go with someone reliable and we would get along great. We were consistent and all until he moved away. Now I am stuck with this arrogant jerk who does nothing but criticize me....
Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa Why the laughter embowafa? All the facts stated are correct. Tim Duncan silently is the player of the decade. What say you?
Quote: Originally Posted by ConcernedParent Why would LeBron win the MVP this year? Chicago without Rose would be a bottom feeder; Miami without LeBron would be a low seed. Dam, you're right. I have no rebuttal.
Quote: Originally Posted by imatlas You have this completely backwards. I love Daredevil, but he gets vengeance, not justice. But what do you think? Wouldn't you want a vigilantly that gets an eye for an eye?
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 Daredevil is darker than Batman. True that. I was always a fan of Daredevil. The movie was horrendous though. Batman always handed the bad guys over to the cops. Daredevil wasn't afraid to butcher them. That's true justice.
Anyone pissed that Rose will probably get the MVP and not LeBron?
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero I received my first shirt today from MT and it's a near perfect fit. Stephen, Pics or it doesn't fit.
Quote: Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx it's quite a gratifying feeling when you look at a girl and know you can bench press 2.5x her weight 15x if need be. i'm also a believer that stronger people are more useful to society as well. Well, perhaps this was true 2000 years ago. We now live in the Information Age. True Intelligence trumps all. However, physique is still very important when it comes to mating. We sadly are still very...
Hi All, General question on MTM. If I get MTM shirts on the regular but this time want a french cuff instead of a normal one, do I have to change any measurements? Or does the tailor take care of that themselves Thanks.
Blue Moon and Yuengling