or Connect

Posts by CashmereLover

Quote: Originally Posted by NORE Love the Range Rover, I've owned 2. Quote: Originally Posted by NORE Jag-U-ar Stunning cars (especially Range Rover L322 and Jaguar X308 which I posted) and I'm surprised no one mentioned them until I did on page 7. More British style and scent, Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet is one of my favo(u)rites:
In addition to all the nice stuff posted here, this is truly British to me (don't mind Tata):
The same thing, more or less, happened to me as well this autumn. Tried to purchase the AS Chatham but after waiting longer than I could accept, I canceled my order and got some C&J instead. Too bad since AS (Premier Collection, about £200) is more in my price range than C&J (about £300). I don't blame Pediwear at all for this. They were just as helpful and kind as always.
Maybe a C&J belt? Don't know about the braided ones but I'm very happy with my C&J suede belt.
Quote: Originally Posted by mkarim +100. Their shoes are crappy both in terms of fit and quality. You can't really make such generic statements about fit. My Boss loafers are unbelievably comfortable: Quote: Originally Posted by CashmereLover I haven't posted in this thread before, but here we go: I have a pair of Hugo Boss loafers (made in Italy), and guess what, they are way more comfortable than my Alfred Sargent...
#15 has successfully found its way to Sweden today and the pants are exactly like expected, so many thanks to Nacho for a great deal!
Bumping my old thread as I got a good laugh from browsing eBay for some RLPL. I guess many of you know that there is a seller called blue_present that carry various Ralph Lauren stuff at prices well above most other eBay sellers, sometimes even close to the original retail tag price. Now I found a sweater which is even more expensive ($998) than the tag ($995). Amazing! http://cgi.ebay.com/POLO-RALPH-LAURE...item4cf31a9f8b Who buys at this price without considering...
*Bump* and a reminder of this: Quote: Originally Posted by CashmereLover For everyone's info; payment sent for #15. Nice batch! (#15 is still listed in the original post. I hope you did receive my payment.)
Quote: Originally Posted by ff4marvel I count 13. Reported for inaccuracy. Maybe he meant "more than 10 pictures"
My new Mabitex cotton pants broke in the crotch today when I tried to get myself in the back seat of a BMW 1 series. Still love the fit though so I bought my second pair (from NachoBroadway) today, this time in wool.