or Connect

Posts by CashmereLover

Quote: Originally Posted by eHaberdasher I'm speaking in regards to the magnifying glass for the link to photo galleries where there are addidtional photos (mostly suits, some outerwear, etc.). Shirts and other items do not have a magnifying glass linking to additional photos. Yes, part of the problem with the current platform is that the photos did not expand if the original photo was smaller than 650x485, and almost all our pictures were...
I like this thread! Have always been interested in a covert coat, whatever the exact definition is. I do at least want the velvet collar. Recently I saw Roger Moore in Live and let die, where he wore a navy DB coat with velvet collar. Very nice coat, anyone knows who made it? Has Cordings ever made DB covert coats?
Quote: Originally Posted by J. Cogburn Should I do it? The W.W. Chan tour which I'm hitting next week is the perfect time to order one for the fall. Scabal has a super 100 gab in cardinal red that just looks tremendous. The idea would be to pair it with cream linen or gab trouser, sorta like this. Yeah or nay? It looks great! It's only a matter of being able to pull it off. If you would feel comfortable in such a blazer, go for it!
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del CJ Swansea with dainite sole. I bought them to wear with jeans, but they are a little too sleek for casual ... keeping them though. Will get the Pembroke for jeans I have exactly the same shoes and trees. Wear them with anything from jeans to dress pants. Maybe they are a bit too sleek for casual, as you put it, but I think they look great with jeans.
Quote: Originally Posted by cronicmole I have over 100 Ralph Lauren polo's alone. I wouldn't dare count the t-shirts..pants and underwear from them. Like this guy? Quote: Originally Posted by Ivystyle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqnS2KnjlDU
Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 in that picture? how would anyone be able to tell that 100%? I wasn't referring to the picture, it was rather meant as an opened question. Perhaps many are doing these coats, yes, but which one is the "original", if any? Which one is the most classic covert coat?
Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 So many are doing that style nowadays. You can find them everywhere... ... but the original?
Quote: Originally Posted by J. Cogburn Nothing wrong with it. It's a classic look. You like it, buy it. Thank you for your opinion. If still left in September, I might buy it.
I thought Cordings was the original. Check em' out.
Quote: Originally Posted by CashmereLover Anyway, back to my opening question: I'm trying to learn the market for RL sport coats (PL or Polo). Searching for a 40R spring/summer sport coat, but haven't found any on eBay so far (well, this 38R Polo sport coat is kind of what I'm looking for, but the chest seems a bit too small and the lapels are too wide.). Let's say that I was going to buy a casual winter SC. What would you think of this RLPL? Style...