or Connect

Posts by nate10184

If that scenario plays out and LSU loses a thriller in Tuscaloosa do you think we'll see an SEC rematch in the national championship? Probably not what most people want but It would be hard to rationally argue against it. Is an undefeated Boise team definitely on the outside looking in?
I'll throw mine into the mix: shepherdscheck.tumblr.com
These vintage Church's for Brooks Brothers were by far the best I've come across: BEFORE AFTER I've also sold a fair number of C&J for Ralph Lauren: And Paraboot for BB:
There may be others but two that jump to mind: Brooks Brothers 346 Madison Flagship Store (Sold under Peal label) J Crew Men's Shop (Upper East and SoHo)
Yes I've seen them on several occassions, started this thread about a pair I had.
These are crazy deals, especially the Churchills in brown. I picked up the black ones in 12D...if they don't fit they'll be back up here at cost.
I don't see why you wouldn't pursue the MBA path, it is really a silver bullet for people in your situation. Do something "special" in your current job that will make for a nice essay, rock the gmat, then shoot for the stars. It seems like the trend in MBA admissions is to diversify the student body (read accept more applicants with non-finance backgrounds) which should help you out. If you land at a top 10 b-school you will have plenty of opportunities. I would...
Sounds exactly like me a year ago. Do it for sure.
Reviving an old thread because I'm looking to have this done locally in NYC. Has anyone here in New York had this done successfully? I don't have a go-to tailor that I'm confident enough in at the moment.
It is no joke. I took a brief course, had good training materials, and had all the anecdotal experiences of peers who had already taken it....and I still found it pretty challenging. The guys who half-assed studying almost all failed on the first go around.